1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chalyss:(Rebecca Baerman)

Apr 27, 2007

1. Chalyss purchased an AprilStory senior girl body from me via layaway. She was good with her payments, always responded promptly to messages, and let me know once the body had arrived. Would love to work with her again - thanks for an excellent transaction, and enjoy your new body!

2. Late, but posting very positive feedback for a transaction that I had with Chalyss~ Every PM exchanged was pleasant. Payments were always on time, and I would be more than happy to do business with Chalyss again~ Thank you!

3. I purchased Soom Sweet Witch shoes from chalyss. They are wonderful, but Chalyss is absolutely fabulous! A perfect transaction. :D:aheartbea:D I cannot say enough good things about her.

4. I bought a Resin soul 60cm boy body in tan from chalyss.
      The whole transaction was an incredibly pleasant experience. The communication was smooth and quick and chalyss was always very helpful. The body arrived safely with its parts individually wrapped in lots of bubble wrap. I would definitely recommend her.
      Thank you!

5. I traded bodies with chalyss. Every part of the way, everything was just great :D
      Very friendly and safely packed the body. I am very happy! :D

6. chalyss bought an Impldoll Acron from me. The transaction went perfectly ❤ She was very patient and always nice. A lot of communication and she told me immediately once the doll arrived!
      I couldn't have asked for a better buyer. I highly recommend her and I would definitely do business with her again!!

Thank you for the wonderful transaction ❤

7. Another great trade transaction with @chalyss <3

I traded my head+faceup for her Mirodoll body. As always, she was prompt, reliable, and so much fun to chat with. :)
      Very very highly recommended!

8. POSITIVE

I did a trade with chalyss.
      The transaction was flawless and I am extremely happy! :D
      I would jump at an opportunity to deal with Chalyss again.
      Thank you so much :aheartbea:daisy

9. I recently bought a custom color Impldoll Deborah from chalyss, and couldn't be happier!! Communication was fast and super friendly, and she was shipped quickly and safely. Highly recommend, thank you so much!!!

10. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      I sold Angelsdoll Ruby in gray skin to this beautiful person - chaluss.
      The doll was sold in installments. All payments were on time.
      chaluss responsible buyer and a nice person in communication.
      Thank you for your purchase! I'm glad that Ruby is now in your family!

11. Chaylss and I had a smooth trade of clothes for eyes/wigs. I appreciate her patience with me while I decided what I wanted, and for the prompt shipping! Don't hesitate to do business with this lovely person. :)

12. I took part in a trade with chalyss, my SD Minimee head for a set of MSD clothing, eyes and shoes. Everything arrived in perfect condition, was well-packed and shipping was super fast.

chalyss was very friendly and I couldn't ask for a better transaction. Everything was perfect. Thanks again! :)

13. I participated in a trade with chalyss, my SOOM Super Gem body for an assortment of clothing/shoes/eyes/wig. Shipped right on time and arrived quickly in perfect condition. Chalyss was great about finding things I'd be interested to trade for and took tons of pictures throughout, a really pleasant experience! I love doing business with people who communicate well, and I'd love to work with chalyss anytime :D

14. Chalyss purchased my Iplehouse HID body on layaway. Payments were always on time, communication was incredible (and I really enjoyed talking to her!) she was the ideal buyer, was really friendly, and patient and let me know as soon as she got the body. I wish you all the best in your new job and with your family, and hope you enjoy your doll too!

15. I purchased an AngelsDoll Massive Female body from @chalyss after she answered my Want to Buy. The body was in beautiful condition and painstakingly wrapped to arrive to me safely (and unbelievably quickly!) in shipping.

She was very prompt in her responses (same day!) and accommodating when I asked for more photos. She had the body wrapped and ready to go almost immediately after payment.

I would definitely buy from her again and would recommend her to anyone interested in her items for sale!

Fantastic transaction and awesome seller! Thank you!

16. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Chalyss bought me Farkas's paws Long Soul by installments. The deal passed quickly and without any problems: all contributions arrived at the agreed time, the buyer was always in touch and informed about the arrival of the parcel. Highly recommend, thank you so much! :D

17. Purchased a 5stardoll body from me, perfect transaction, layaway payments received in a timely manner, great communication. Thanks again!

18. Positive feedback!!

I purchased a Resinsoul 1/3 boy body (the Mu/faun body) from Chalyss, excellent communication, fast shipping, and he was well packaged! Thanks again :)

19. I did a trade with Chalyss, a Classy Doll girl body for a Delf boy body. Everything went really smoothly and communication was quick and friendly throughout, a great transaction! Thanks so much :)

20. Chalyss bought a centaur body and a doll from me, paying up by layaway, all payments were made on time, no problems at all
      Would happily deal with again