1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chantal

Dec 6, 2007

1. I buy a blue fairy dress feedback positive for her
      Thanks!!

2. Bought a houndstooth Tanyastyle dress from Chantal, it went well and the dress arrived in perfect condition :)

3. I bought a LatiBlue Tanned Shaina from Chantal. She's awesome! (Chantal that is, Shaina's awesome too though). Great to deal with. Thanks Chantal!

4. I bought a 'lot' of Atelier Momoni and Tanya Style clothes from Chantal. Chantal was an absolute pleasure to deal with and the clothes arrived quickly and safely. Thanks to Chantal for a wonderful transaction! :daisy

5. I bought some Atelier Momoni Pants from Chantal, great and easy transaction- very pleasant and fast shipping! A++!

6. I recently purchased a ATM dress from Chantal. She is a great seller and I am very satisfied in the way she did business. She was very nice and shipped quickly. Thank you so much! :D

7. Bought a sweater from Chantal and she was fast with shipment and the item was in perfect condition

Thanks so much for the smooth transaction ! :daisy