1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chappy-chan

Jan 8, 2007

1. If I've completed a transaction with you, your feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks alot!

2. I sold a wig to chappy-chan and it was a wonderful experience. She was really friendly and an overall pleasure to work with ^^. I recommend her!

3. I sold a pair of boots to chappy-chan, and she paid with lightning flash speed and was a total pleasure to deal with, i highly recommended her 110%>>>
      Huge thankies (>_<)!!!

4. I recently purchased a Volks Cyndy II body from Chappy-Chan. Great communication, a pleaseant transaction from start to finish. She is great to deal with and I highly recommend her. Thanks!!

5. I bought a DOT wig from Chappy-Chan and it arrived lightning fast and in beautiful condition, and she was just as quick with communication and very friendly! It was a pleasure, hon, and I'd definitely buy from you again :)

6. I bought a hoodie from Chappy-Chan. Everything went smoothly. She was delightful to deal with. Shipment was very quick. Overall good experience. :)

7. I recently bought a pair of eyes from chappy-chan, and they arrived fast and perfectly packaged! Thanks so much for a lovely transaction! :)

8. I sold a pair of SD shorts to chappy-chan and everything went smoothly~ I hope you enjoy them :)

9. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Marisa. They were shipped really fast and came safely packed!! :) Communication was very friendly too! ^^ Thank you!!!

10. I bought a wig from chappy-chan, and it was my second purchase from her! It was another smooth, friendly transaction! And I'd definitely buy from her again :)

11. I bought a pair of Dollheart Rockinghorse shoes and they were shipped promptly and arrived in perfect condition. Great seller! :D

12. I bought a Juri 06 head from Marisa, and was very happy with the transaction. Her communication was excellent, the best from any ready-made product I've had ^^ Not only that, but the head was a wonderful price as well :) I would gladly buy from her again!

13. My first transaction with chappy-chan went so well, I felt very confident buying from her again, and the second time was just as good as the first--the wig was packed extremely well in a very nice sealed bubble-wrap bag, and it was in great shape and arrived really fast! Thanks again, hon!

14. I bought an SD13 girl's kimono from Marisa. Communication was good and the kimono arrived in good time. Highly recommended! :)

15. I had another wonderful transaction with Marisa and everything was wonderful just as before ^_^ Thank you so much~

16. chappy-chan participated in one of my luts group orders. Quick payments and friendly to deal with!

17. Had an excelent transaction with chappy-chan , sold her a pair of shoes and all went smooth, very good communication ^^ Thank you very much!

18. Chappy-Chan did every thing by the book! She delivered what she promised, and I'm very happy with that - I wish everyone on DOA were as above board! Thanks! Alex

PS - She purchased a bjd from me!

19. I bought a red shirt from chappy-chan that she posted in the Seams for Free thread. the shirt is really cute and chappy-chan is a great, polite and friendly person to deal with ;)

20. Chappy-chan and I settled the transaction on the 11th and I received the wig a week later<3 She was very kind and willing to work with me^^