1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Charlie.

Jan 12, 2007

1. Have I bought or sold to you?
      Leave me feedback here. :)

Charlie*^_^*

2. I bought an item from Charlie and everything went great!^__________^
      very good communication and inside the package was a really sweet handmade present!:D

Thank you so much Charlie!:)

3. Sold to charlie and brought the odd item off her. She is a great buyer and seller

4. I've TRADED with Charlie, and I would HIGHLY reccomend her. She's a total sweetie and so reliable ( even understanding about my issues) I wish everyone was as sweet as her <3.

A+++, Fast, Reliable, Heck I got my item in a week international.

5. I sold a yo tenshi Kasumi to Charlie.
      Perfect transaction, so friendly and fast communication.
      Great buyer

;)

6. I was in a Dollheart pre-order run by Charlie- and it went all nicey!^^ Charlie is a very friendly and sweet person to do business with and I would be happy to deal with her again~~ Thank you so much! :)

7. I pre-ordered a Dollheart outfit to Charlie and everything went fine, she's been extremely friendly and reliable, and I can't wait to order from her again :)

8. I bought a minty-green Dollheart Fer on a special limited layaway offered by Charlie/'Angels Cave'! She was communicative and prompt at answering PMs every step of the way and lovely and polite too :) I'd be more than happy to buy from her again!

9. bought a DH MNF Light Green Fer from Charlie/Angel's Cave on the layaway that was offered. Awesome communication, invoices on time, and super fast shipping. Would do business with again. A+++++ Thanks!

10. I participated in the Angels Cave DollHeart pre-order and everything went perfectly. Charlie was super friendly and helpful with all the questions I had. I'll definitely be buying from Angels Cave/charlie in the future! ^^

11. Charlie and the Angel's Cave team have restrung my Unoa Zero and glued the joints and now she poses like a dream!
      This is the 4th doll that they have worked on for me and everyone has posed extremely well after the treatment.
      I cannot recommend them highly enough, thankyou so much :)

12. I bought a Fairyland Piki from Charlie on layaway, and everything went perfectly. ^_^ Excellent communication, the doll was very well packaged and delivered to me quickly. She's an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would definitely buy from her again. =D

13. I got the fer I ordered from charlie today. Excellent condition just as told. Thank you very much!!!!

14. Charlie purchased a set of cutlery from me.
      She paid fast and communication was great. What else do you want? XD
      She's always welcome back! :)

15. What a wonderful person to know here on DOA! I bought a beautiful Sleeping Elf Moona from Charlie and it was a perfect transaction. Great communication and fast shipping, doesn't get much better. Thank you!!!

16. Charlie bought my Elf Shiwoo and was a real doll to work with. I would definitely recommend her and hope to do business again! :)

17. I bought a Puki Puki Piki from Charlie. She kept in contact and was super fast to ship! Thanks again! :D Shes adorable! ^^