1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Charlie.

Jan 12, 2007

1. Have I bought or sold to you?
      Leave me feedback here. :)

Charlie*^_^*

2. I bought an item from Charlie and everything went great!^__________^
      very good communication and inside the package was a really sweet handmade present!:D

Thank you so much Charlie!:)

3. Sold to charlie and brought the odd item off her. She is a great buyer and seller

4. I've TRADED with Charlie, and I would HIGHLY reccomend her. She's a total sweetie and so reliable ( even understanding about my issues) I wish everyone was as sweet as her <3.

A+++, Fast, Reliable, Heck I got my item in a week international.

5. I sold a yo tenshi Kasumi to Charlie.
      Perfect transaction, so friendly and fast communication.
      Great buyer

;)

6. I was in a Dollheart pre-order run by Charlie- and it went all nicey!^^ Charlie is a very friendly and sweet person to do business with and I would be happy to deal with her again~~ Thank you so much! :)

7. I pre-ordered a Dollheart outfit to Charlie and everything went fine, she's been extremely friendly and reliable, and I can't wait to order from her again :)

8. I bought a minty-green Dollheart Fer on a special limited layaway offered by Charlie/'Angels Cave'! She was communicative and prompt at answering PMs every step of the way and lovely and polite too :) I'd be more than happy to buy from her again!

9. bought a DH MNF Light Green Fer from Charlie/Angel's Cave on the layaway that was offered. Awesome communication, invoices on time, and super fast shipping. Would do business with again. A+++++ Thanks!

10. I participated in the Angels Cave DollHeart pre-order and everything went perfectly. Charlie was super friendly and helpful with all the questions I had. I'll definitely be buying from Angels Cave/charlie in the future! ^^

11. Charlie and the Angel's Cave team have restrung my Unoa Zero and glued the joints and now she poses like a dream!
      This is the 4th doll that they have worked on for me and everyone has posed extremely well after the treatment.
      I cannot recommend them highly enough, thankyou so much :)

12. I bought a Fairyland Piki from Charlie on layaway, and everything went perfectly. ^_^ Excellent communication, the doll was very well packaged and delivered to me quickly. She's an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would definitely buy from her again. =D

13. I got the fer I ordered from charlie today. Excellent condition just as told. Thank you very much!!!!

14. Charlie purchased a set of cutlery from me.
      She paid fast and communication was great. What else do you want? XD
      She's always welcome back! :)

15. What a wonderful person to know here on DOA! I bought a beautiful Sleeping Elf Moona from Charlie and it was a perfect transaction. Great communication and fast shipping, doesn't get much better. Thank you!!!

16. Charlie bought my Elf Shiwoo and was a real doll to work with. I would definitely recommend her and hope to do business again! :)

17. I bought a Puki Puki Piki from Charlie. She kept in contact and was super fast to ship! Thanks again! :D Shes adorable! ^^