1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Charm505

Apr 24, 2012

1. Charm505 purchased a faceplate from me and couldn't have been more pleasant. Great communication, fast payment, thank you!

2. I recently sold a Minifee head to Charm505, and it was a very straight forward transaction. Friendly, prompt payment, and let me know when the parcel had arrived. Couldn't ask for more! Thank you, and hope you enjoy the new head! :)

3. Charm505 bought a YOSD overalls from me and it was a very smooth transaction - fast payment and friendly communication. Thank you so much! :D

4. Charm505 bought a Fairyland LittleFee Ante elf sleeping faceplate from me. She paid promptly and communication was great. I hope to deal with her again:)

5. This was one of the best transactions i have dealt with, I bought a minifee RIN head off her and it was a breeze. She was so sweet and fast with replying. She was very understanding about layaway (which turned out i didnt need ^^) She shipped/Arrived very fast <3 Was packed very well and was in perfect condition. I would DEFINITELY buy from her and recommend her <3 A+++++++ seller. Thank you so much for my new girl, i will cherish her and you forever <3 ^^

6. I purchased a MiniFee Moe line body from Charm505. The body arrived in perfect condition and was packed really well. Communication was great and Charm505 posted very fast. I would love to deal with her again:) THANK YOU!

7. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased a lovely Minifee Karsh head from Charm505, my first mini! She was very sweet and shipped him out very quickly! I received him in great condition with eyes and a face mask! I would definitely purchase from her again :)

8. I bought a LittleFee Sarang face-plate from Charm505 and she was extreemly fast to answer and very very nice and friendly and really great to work with. It was a joy. I wouldn't hisitate to buy from her again.

Dustbunnie

9. I bought a MNF Tika from Charm505 and it was an extremely fun time chatting with her <3 She was beyond generous with me needing a layaway and everything was perfect!

10. I bought Dony pukifee outfit from Charm505! She was super awesome, she showed me a photo of what I was wanting to buy, even gave me her email address so we could talk better since she was working. <3! Everything went smoothly! Would totally buy from her again!

11. Charm505 participated in an Iplehouse GO I hosted and was great! She was very friendly, had great communication, and paid promptly. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer any time! Thanks for joining! :daisy

12. Positive! Charm505 was the only member of my Fairyland Chicline event split. Communication was always instantaneous, and friendly too. Charm505 let me know as soon as there was a problem with shipping (the barcode didn't match the zip code on the label), and Charm505 was super patient and understanding while I tried to fix the problem with the PO. Charm505 is the perfect split partner! I hope we can stay in touch, and maybe split more Fairlyand dolls in the future too!

13. I bought her Minifee Risse head. She was beyond pleasant to work with! She shipped her great, and it was super fast. She even included eyes when she didn't have to. Great transaction and hopefully made a friend as well!!

14. Charm505 sold me her Natural skin Pukifee body. She did an excellent job packing him, which was good as the poor thing ended up in Puerto Rico. Through no fault of Charm505 but the crazy PO service. But it arrived, is in excellent shape and fits perfectly to my PKF Soso face plate. Now Prachett is whole.
      [​IMG]

15. I purchased a pair of Minifee high heel feet from Charm505, and they were packaged very securely and even came with a little thank you card! Communication was excellent, and I was kept updated throughout the process. Would definitely buy from Charm505 again in the future.

16. I bought a Pukifee Faceplate from Charm505. I'm so happy with the transaction, Charm505 was so nice and sent Faceplate Cony out very quickly! Cony was packed perfectly and was exactly as she described! Thank you so much!

17. I did a trade with Charm505 and it was the most pleasant marketplace experience I've had! We did a partial trade of her Minifee Liria + $ for my 5th Motif Venitu.
      Charm505 is such a lovely person to work with. Communication was prompt and friendly. She sent photos and email updates during the short layaway. She informed me when Venitu arrived, as well as packaged Liria for me really well so that she arrived in perfect condition.
      Not only was the business side of things smooth and easy, it was so nice to chat with someone about our common interests. :D
      I highly recommend doing business with Charm505.

Thanks for the wonderful experience! Talk to you soon! :hug:

18. I bought a minifee tika outfit from Charm505. I highly recommend her. She is so sweet. Packaged really good and sent me a thank you note. Shipping was fast. Communication was excellent. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ seller. Thank you dear :)

19. I sold a Pukifee faceplate to Charm505. Everything went smoothly-- communication was friendly and responsive, she paid quickly, and she let me know when the package arrived. It was a wonderful transaction and I'd be glad to work with Monica again anytime. :aheartbea

Chris

20. Probably one of the sweetest, kindest most thoughtful individuals I have EVER had the pleasure of doing a transaction with. I purchased a FairyLand Bow from Charm505. She was prompt and sweet with every email and mailed out my package within a day of me paying, did I mention the package was also beautifully wrapped & amazingly packaged? Truly an outstanding human being and an asset to this community :thumbup:thumbup for the charming Monica.... I can only hope I can do business with her again soon:chibi
      ~Anthony