1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Charmyc

Jul 21, 2008

1. If you have buy from me or have sell me something, please leave me feedback here =) :aheartbea

2. Charmy bought a DZ Floy from me, she asked me to meet up with her since she was local, she was very quick to respond to PMs prior to meeting and had a pleasant transaction with her, got to eat some sushi to boot. :)

3. Charmy bought a shirt from us. Quick payment and a delight to work with. Thanks so much for a great transaction!!

4. Charmyc bought some clother and a wig from me.she was friendly and a pleasure to deal with.~and make a very quickly payment~~a nice communication~ ^^Thanks so much~

5. I sold some clothes to Charmyc ,She's very friendly.and it's already twice.She is a very good buyer, fast payment and great communication.Thank you very much!^0^

6. Sold some clothes to Charmyc, had a great transaction hope to deal with you again one day :)

7. Sold a DZ fox to charmyc! great transaction and A++++ buyer, would definitely do business again.

8. Charmy bought a shirt and hoodie from our last update. Quick payment, friendly pm's, and a wonderful buyer. Thanks again!!

9. I bought some T shirts from charmyc and they arrived in less than 3 days (international). My kids love them....so cute I recommend her as a seller and would certainly buy from her again!!

10. I bought some shirts from Charmyc and they arrived super fast (international order too :) )
      I would definitely buy from again! Cheers :D

11. I sold a MNF Head to Charmyc. Payment was quick and Charmyc is a really nice person to deal with.
      Great Transaction ^^

12. Charmyc purchased a Kid Delf boy body from me as part of a split. It was a great transaction and I would happily deal with her again.:)

13. I bought a Dollheart Spiderweb set from Charmyc. It arrived quickly and in great condition! ^^

14. charmyc purchased a wig from me - communication was great & super fast shipping. :)

15. Charmy was in my Luts group order. She responded to PMs quickly and paid promptly. She is super friendly to work with!:)
      Thank you for joining my GO!:chocoberry

16. I bought a pair of Everpurple eyes from Charmyc and it was a wonderful transaction. She kept up great communication, shipped out super fast, and the eyes arrived well packaged. Couldn't be happier. :)

17. Charmyc was in my EP GO.
      She's really patient with this long waiting period.
      It's my pleasure to have her in my GO :)

18. I bought a kid delf boy body from Charmyc and it was a perfect transaction~ She was quick to reply and even shipped the same day I payed. Everything was well-packaged and in perfect condition. Thanks so much Charmyc!

19. i bought a green sweater from Charmyc and it's wonderful... i love it i would seriously buy from her again. :D

20. Charmyc had a feeler for a B&G Sunny and was kind enough to split the doll and sell me the Type 1 body. Communication was great and the body was shipped once everything was finalized. The body arrived well packed with some nice extra clothing included. Great overall buying experience! Thank you!