1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Charsier

Sep 16, 2008

1. :aheartbea Post all of your feedback for me here.

2. Charsier bought a head from me!
      she was awesome to deal with!
      and kept excellent communication throughout the whole process!
      Payment was prompt.
      Really easy and pleasant transaction!

Sankyuu! ^^

3. Charsier bought a couple of wigs from me and the transaction couldn't get any smoother. My thanks! :)

4. Charsier bought an SDF body from me and was pleasant, friendly and lovely to deal with. Thanks!:aheartbea

5. I just sold a body to Charsier and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was super-fast. Communications were prompt and friendly. Highly recommend this buyer!

6. Thanks so much.
      Good buyer, I'm so glad to deal with you~
      Hope to see you soon!!!! =3=

7. Charsier recently bought a Ryushin head from me. She was in great communication throughout and made timely payments. Great to deal with. :D Thanks for the smooth transaction

8. a good buyer

>-< very great people

9. Charsier participated in my Crobidoll group order and was a pleasure to deal with, even when things on Crobidoll's end took a bit longer than expected. :) Payments were prompt, communication was friendly and well kept and I'd definitely do business with her again if presented with the opportunity to.

:clover Thank you so much for participating in one of my group orders!! :clover

10. Charsier purchased a head from me. She was wonderful about communicating and paid quickly. I'd def. recommend her to others and sell to her again myself. :)

11. I made some pants on commission for Charsier. She was very patient (there were some problems with one of the fabrics) and answered all my PMs right away!

12. I sold a body to Charsier and not only was she quick to respond, she was also very sweet and patient. All in all, a pleasure to work with. ^^

13. Charsier joined in my Heliot split for outfit and eyes. She was always friendly and patient even though the delivery from me to her was delayed for a few days. Highly recommended!!

14. Charsier bought a wig from me & its another smooth transaction thanks! :)

15. Charsier bough some Heliot hooves from me =3
      She was really sweet and wasnt worried that it takes a while for packages to get the Aussie XD We chatted a lot, and the whole process was super smooth. I would definitively do business with her again! Can't wait to see her doll with those hooves!

16. Charsier bought a head from me. Great transaction! Thanks! C:

17. Charsier bought an SSDF body from me on layaway, was always friendly and replied to PMs quickly, a pleasure to deal with :)

18. Charsier bought doll outfits from me. Smooth transaction with nice communication, thank!

19. I bought a Soom Heliot head from Charsier, and while I was waiting (and agonizing over him ;) ), she kept up good communication: she was friendly and everything went great! Thanks for my head, I love him! :)

20. Amazing buyer! She bought a lot of things from my selling thread and paid fast and kept wonderful communication! I'm very happy with this transaction, thank you!!