1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chayanne

Aug 29, 2009

1. Hello! If you have bought something from me or have sold an item(s) to me please leave your feedback here. Thank you ^^

2. Cat bought some SD clothing sets from me. Paid quickly and she was very pleasant to have a transaction with. Thank you! :)
    3. Cat bought DollHeart Tea Melody dress from me. She was kind and courteous and great to deal with. Has wonderful communication and paid quicly. Thank You:)

4. Cat bought a Dream of Doll Sha from me. She paid very quickly and kept excellent communication with me! Highly, super recommended!!!!
    5. Chayanne bought my former tender sha elf from me, you couldnt ask for a better buyer. Transaction smooth smooth smooth thank you so much!!!
    6. Chayanne bought a Dream of Doll E-an from me, she paid quickly and was very pleasant to speak with in PMs. Also very understanding about my finding a shipping box of the right size. Thanks so much!
    7. Chayanne bought a Dream of Doll T. Kaillar from me on layaway. She was wonderful to work with, friendly, great with PM's, fast, on time payments, and she paid him off way ahead of schedule! Wonderful transaction, would work with her again anytime!

Thanks again!
    8. This is my second time working with Chayanne!She is awesome to work with. We traded dolls and some extras and it was an excellent transaction. I am very pleased and would work with her again anytime.
    9. I traded my MNF Karsh for her DOD Sha. It was an excellent trade. She shipped quickly and packed him securely. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her! Thanks!