1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chazzi

Mar 1, 2008

1. Heya ;)

If you have done any transaction with me, please leave me some feedback ^__^

2. Sold 3 blank heads to Chazzi. :) Was overall a great transaction. :) Thank you very much~

3. chazzi bought a delf sweater, ring and jelly bracelets from me. Record-fast payment! :D

4. Chazzi was wonderful to deal with. She paid quickly and was fast with responses. Thanks for buying from me~

5. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

6. Chazzi bought a pair of boots from me. Paid quickly and was lovely to deal with! Thanks~ :)

7. Chazzi bought a fur wig from me.. paid promptly.. and is overall a very nice buyer.. ^^ no fuss... thanks for buying from me.. :)

8. I bought an April 08' Migidoll Ryu NS from Chazzi. She was very friendly and wonderful to deal with. She answered PM's promptly and was quick to send the head out. It arrived well packed and in beautiful condition.

I would definitely recommend doing business with her ;)

9. chazzi particpated in my leekeworld group order. Very friendly to deal with and quick payments and we were able to come to reach a quick solution to a problem becuase the company sent a wrong item. Thank you again!

10. Chazzi was a participant in my fifth Leekeworld group order and she was absolutely wonderful to deal with! Great communication and prompt payments, our transaction was a smooth one and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again in the future~

:clover Thank you so much for taking part in one of my group orders! :clover

11. I sold a body to Chazzi, she paid very promptly with a month layway, and she paid her second half just as promised on time. Great to deal with thank you!

12. Chazzi took place in a GO i ran for Crobidoll! Paid everything on time and was understanding about the delays in the order! Really a great transaction :)

13. I bought a K Doll Kamyu head from chazzi. Communication was quick and very friendly, shipping superfast and the head was packed very well.
      Thank you for this smooth transaction! :pcake
      I highly recommend chazzi as a seller!

14. [SIZE="-10"]Chazzi also participated in my sixth Leekeworld group order and she was just as awesome as before. It's always a pleasure to do business with her.

:bcake:pcake Thankies! :pcake:bcake
      [/SIZE]

15. chazzi ordered two fur wigs from me and was a lovely customer. Friendly and efficient commuication, quick payment, and let me know when they arrived safely, as requested. I'd love to do business with her again. Thanks! ^_^

16. I bought from her a LeekeWorld Kyou head. She send him to me right after I paid and she was nice to communicate with. Also the head description was just right as she said. I would buy from her again.

17. chazzi bought Leeke wig from me.
      She is a very responsible, very patient, and very understanding customer! ^____^
      She has prompt communications and sent fast payment too!
      I really hope I could have more chances to do more transactions with her again in the future~ :aheartbea

18. Chazzi bought a wig from me. Excellent customer!!! Very nice person to deal with! Highly recommended!!!!

19. I sold many items to chazzi.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks a lot!^0^

20. chazzi ordered another two fur wigs from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!