1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MaleficentMrsofEvil

May 2, 2021

1. Hellllloooooo! Welcome to my feedback thread!

Come sit, put up your feet, and rest a spell.

2. Tina bought the chicline lishe head I was selling. She was wonderful to work with and was patient with me when I had some family matters and was delayed in getting a shipping estimate to her. Thank you!

3. MaleficentMrsofEvil bought some tan Minifee #3 hands from me. She was very patient and understanding about my situation with the hurricane that hit where I live, and that there would be delays with shipment. I am very happy with how the transaction went! :)

4. MaleficentMrsofEvil bought a pair of Ringdoll Grown fist hands from me. Communication was prompt and friendly, they paid quickly, and let me know when the hands arrived. MaleficentMrsofEvil was absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction! <3

5. MaleficentMrsof Evil and I did a very enjoyable doll trade. She is super nice to talk with, and she shipped carefully and quickly. I would trade with her again! Thank you!

6. @Melly123 is too kind. The faceup on the doll she received needed to be fixed, which was my fault, but I did include a gift certificate to Etsy (which she said would defray the cost of the faceup repair).
      So - I screwed up, but I hope I made it right.

7. MaleficentMrsofEvil and I did a trade (two of my MSDs for a Loongsoul Deer girl) and she was amazing to deal with. Everything about this transaction was PERFECT!! The doll MaleficentMrsofEvil sent me was packed extremely well. Communication was exemplary. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with someone so thoughtful, nice and who genuinely cared. I am over the moon with the Loongsoul Deer girl I received. I'd be happy to deal with MaleficentMrsofEvil any time in the future.

8. Recently did a trade with @MaleficentMrsofEvil they politely responded to my WTT 3D printed items for wigs. Very accommodating packed extras in the box also. 100% happy with this trade and would recommend them to a friend. Thank you so much again!

9. They bought an Impldoll Sicily head from me and paid promptly with good communication! Positive feedback; wonderful buyer.

10. Had another great transaction with MaleficentMrsofEvil. They bought a pair of jeans and some wigs from me. Communication was great, payment was super fast, and they let me know when everything arrived. Definitely recommend them. Thanks so much for another perfect transaction! <3

11. MaleficentMrsofEvil bought a FID head off me and it was a lovely transaction - communication and payment was prompt, and it all went very smoothly! Recommended!

12. We traded bodies - her Unoa for my dreaming doll.
      Everything went superb! She's such a sweet person and very honest, sent out the body immediately and even checked on the tracking to see whether it was arriving safely at my place.
      I'll definitely do business with her again in the future. :kitty2

13. Sold a Doll Chateau Debbie Head to MaleficentMrsofEvil, prompt payment and excellent communication, would do business again 100%.

14. POSITIVE

I had a lovely transaction with @MaleficentMrsofEvil who purchased two older Volks bodies from me. :3nodding:
      Communication was prompt and friendly, payment was sent instantly and she followed up with me to let me know everything arrived safely!
      I would jump at the opportunity to work with her again, I honestly couldn't ask for a better buyer! Thank you so much <3

15. MaleficentMrsofEvil purchased a ResinSoul Mi head from me and was very sweet to work with! They replied and paid quickly and let me know when the head arrived at their home. Thank you so much!

16. MME purchased a pair of DD high-heeled feet from me and the transaction went very smoothly! Communication and payment were very prompt and they let me know when the package arrived. A good exchange all around!

17. MaleficentMrsofEvil bought a MinoruWorld Leila from me, and was a joy to work with!! Quick payment, everything was smooth and easy. Highly recommended buyer :)

18. :pcupcake<3:hamster::daisyPositive feedback:daisy:hamster:<3:pcupcake

MaleficentMrsofEvil purchased a dollfie dream head from me and they were great to sell to and I highly recommend them:thumbup!
      Thank you so much MaleficentMrsofEvil:hug:!

19. Another transaction with MaleficentMrsofEvil, another great experience!! Always a pleasure to work with, highly recommend her as a buyer.

20. Participated in trading a Dollshe Amanda for an Iplehouse HID body with @MaleficentMrsofEvil! It was a wonderful transaction and the body was exactly as pictured/described (even included free extras). Great communication and fast shipping! I highly recommend this individual as a seller/trade partner!