1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cheebee ^.^

Nov 8, 2011

1. Sorry for the late feedback! Cheebee bought a Volks SD F-17 head from me and the transaction went smoothly. She paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. Thank you! I hope you enjoy him!

2. Cheebee bought a mohair wig from me. Great communication, paid promptly, and let me know when the item had arrived. It was wonderful to have a conversation with you. Thank you ^.^

3. I recently sold a sd13 body to Cheebee with short layaway. The whole transaction goes smooth and she pay very promp every payment. It was a pleasant transaction. Thank you so much ! :)

4. I sold a wig to Cheebee, who paid promptly. Many thanks!

5. Just had a great transaction with Cheebee, who bought a slim-mini top and dress from me -- what a wonderful buyer! Fast and friendly communication, immediate payment, and Cheebee was nice enough to let me know that the package arrived safely. It would be a pleasure to do business with Cheebee again. :aheartbea

6. Cheebee purchased some MSD clothes from me, she paid promptly, had good communication, and let me know when the package arrived! Recommended buyer, thanks!

7. Cheebee bought a pair of MSD black shoes from me. She was very polite and even paid for shipping even though I offered to myself. Thank you so much!!

8. Bought a pair of pants from me. Quick communication and payment. A+

9. I sold some MSD clothes to Cheebee and she was a pleasure to deal with. Fast payment and friendly communication, I'd definitely recommend her and would love to do business with her again. Thank you for a smooth transaction!

10. Cheebee joined my GO for Leekeworld. I'm shipping to her in the morning. Everything has gone very well! Thanks for joining my GO!

11. I sold a minifee head to Cheebee ; very great transaction, I'm really satisfied, thank you so much ^_^

12. Cheebee purchased alpaca bags from me, a++ transaction. Highly recommended buyer :)

13. Cheebee bought a wig from me. Communication was great, they paid super fast, and let me know when the wig arrived. They were absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction!

14. Positive! Cheebee and I just arranged a 1/4 doll trade. Everything went super smoothly! Cheebee's PMs were friendly and fast, Cheebee sent me a tracking number right away, Cheebee included fun extras, and the body Cheebee sent me was very well packaged. Cheebee is a friendly person and an awesome DoA'r. Thank you so much, Cheebee!

15. Thank you for purchasing clothes from me, I am very satisfied with how communicative and reliable you are

16. Positive Transaction

Cheebee bought an SD shirt from me, paid quickly, and updated me when it arrived safely. Great buyer, and I would be happy to work with them again in the future! Thanks!

17. Cheebee purchased a pair of shoes from me. Communication was prompt and friendly, and payment was sent in a timely matter. Great transaction, would definitely work with Cheebee again in the future. :)

18. Cheebee bought a Leekeworld Ashley from me on layaway. She paid very quickly and even finished her payments early! A pleasure to talk to and do business with. Thanks so much for a great sale! Hope you love your new girl :D

19. Cheebee was part of a Mako Eyes group order I ran and she was an excellent participant! Invoices were paid promptly and communication was a breeze. Thanks for help make my first GO a walk in the park! Byke

20. Cheebee participated in my Leekeworld group order and was a great member who was wonderfully easy to work with. The transaction went smoothly from beginning to end and I would be pleased to have her join another GO again. :)

Thank you very much! :aheartbea