1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cheeeky8

Jun 17, 2010

1. This is my feedback thread. Please post a comment if you've completed a transaction with me. Thank you!

2. cheeeky8 bought a wig from me. She paid quickly and was easy to communicate with. I would be happy to deal with her again!

3. I sold a pair of eyes to cheeeky8. Prompt and pleasant communication, quick payment, all around ideal transaction. :) Would recommend! Thank you again~!

4. cheeeky8 bought some tops from me. They were a very polite buyer, replied to PM's quickly, paid very promptly and let me know when the packet arrived. Ideal buyer, I'd be very happy to deal with them again! =]

5. Cheeeky8 bought a Unidoll Rio doll from me. She paid quickly, replied promptly to PM's and let me know that he arrived safely. She was a real pleasure to deal with. :) Thanks for a great transaction!

6. Cheeeky8 is an excellent buyer, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you!