1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cheri>>>>>>>

Jul 10, 2007

1. Hi all i am super chuffed to start a Good feedback thread for Cheri, she bought a Sharmin from me, and is a total sweetie pie to deal with very responsive and has a very pleasant and kind manner.
      Cheri let me know what was happening every inch of the way via all routes and came through with flying colours, PP sorted and payment swiftly made there after.
      She is a wonderful person to transact and converse with and i would gladly jump at the chance to do so again!! I recommend her 110&#37; to everyone she is a credit to DOA!!!! <3

Thanks so much for adopting Sharmin ((((>.o))))

Stasie <3

2. Cheri bought a Kaye homemade Unoa headback from me and was very awesome! She had great communication during the transaction and was the sweetest thing ever, thank you so much <3

3. Cheri bought an Unoa faceplate from me and she was a great buyer! She was very sweet, communicated very well, and paid quickly. Thanks! :D

4. Cheri bought a AOD Fei from me.She was wonderful to talk to,and super fast to respond and pay.I would gladly do business with her again!!!!!!