1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cherie~

Mar 29, 2009

1. [SIZE="-10"]I didn't see a feedback for Cherie so I decided to start one off for her! ^o^

If you have done business with Cherie, please leave feedback for her here!!​

-**-

Cherie entrusted me with ordering her first fullset doll in my late December Luts group order and she was just wonderful to deal with from start to finish. She's so friendly, extremely patient, prompt with payments and excellent with communication! I cannot recommend her enough and I would do business with her again anytime!

:clover Thank you for trusting me!! ^o^ I really appreciate it! :clover
      [/SIZE]

2. Cherie was in a group order I ran for Luts for the discount event. fast replys and payments. She is a great person to work with^^ highly recommented!
      Thank you for joining the my Luts GO!:chocoberry

3. Sold a pair of shoes to cherie. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

4. Such an amazingly easy and smooth transaction!! Great communication and super fast payment!! I would absolutely do business with Cherie anytime!! Thank you very much !! Cherie :)can't ask for more !
      Thanks alot !
      Myrtle in CA

5. Cherie purchased a key ring and playing cards from me.
      Fast payment, good communication - that's all I need ^^
      Thank you for a pleasant transaction!

6. Cherie commissioned me for a seam removal and full body blushing. She was great and friendly to work with and paid promptly upon completion. Great transaction!

7. I sold Cherie some pretty SD black lolita shoes. She paid fast and was patient during the transaction (Stupid slow postal service!)
      Thanks a lot ^^

8. Cherie bought a pair of Senior Delf high heeled feet from me and was a wonderful buyer! Paid super fast and let me know when the feet arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

9. Cherie bought a handmade SD robe I made. We happened to be online at the same time, so it was the fastest transaction I've ever had. Inquired and paid within five minutes! Very polite, too. <3 Thanks so much!

10. Cherie was part of a Dollmore Group Order I hosted. Quick payment, great communication, would deal with again!

Thanks for joining!

11. Another great transaction with Cherie! She bought some SD clothing from me, paid quickly, and let me know when it got there. Thank you!!! :)

12. Cherie purchased a DoT Sha head from me, and just as out previous dealing, I have nothing but positive things to rave about. Swift with communication and payment sending, this was another awesome transaction and I recommend her highly~

:bcake Thank you for your purchase! :bcake

13. Cherie purchased a Resinsoul Mei from me. Payment was prompt and communication was wonderful. I would not hesitate to buy or sell to Cherie. ;)

14. Cherie purchased my lolita inspired punk set, prompt payment and great communication top notch buyer (^_^)

15. cherie bought a pair of boots from me and she was a lovely buyer! Thank you very much for everything! :XD:

16. I sold a pair of pants to Cherie. Paid quickly, perfect transaction! Thanks!

17. Cherie was in my Luts GO. She's very quick at paying and nice to talk to. I'd gladly work with her again :aheartbea

18. Cherie bought a pair of shoes from me. Her communication was very fast and friendly, and she let me know as soon as she received the package. Would definitely deal with her again - thanks for everything, and enjoy your shoes! :)

19. I sold Cherie a string-puller. She paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived. A pleasant experience overall. Thanks Cherie!

20. Cherie bought some SD clothing from me. She paid quickly and was easy to communicate with. I would love to do business with her again :D. Thank you!