1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cherishe

Sep 30, 2009

1. Purchased Withdoll Juwel armour from me. Wonderful to work with, fast payment and responses to messaging. Just wonderful to work with.

2. Cherishe joined a Soom Clozel split I hosted for the outfit, and she was great from start to finish! Communication was amazing, she's very nice and all payments were sent punctually without any problems. :3 She also let me know when the outfit arrived. I am very pleased to have dealt with her and would never hesitate in doing it again. <3

Thank you so much!

3. I brought an SD Wig from cherishe, arrived quickly and as described - I couldn't be happier! I would happily deal with her again in the future.

Thanks again!

4. cherishe bought from me a clothing set. Everything went perfectly, she was very kind and polite, fast in replay, fast payment and prompt purchase. Thank You very much!

5. I bought a wig from cherishe. Communication was fast and friendly, she shipped the wig quickly and I'm really happy with it! An excellent transaction overall :goldstar

6. I bought chibi elf ears to cherishe. She's very serious and send my ears very quickly and she's very nice. A pleasure to deal with, thanks!

7. I bought a lovely high quality dress for my Leeke Mikhaila, The dress srrived wonderfully packed, & fit perfectly! Thanks SO much!

8. I purchased an AlchemicLabo OOAK Unoa 1.5 Chibi Unoa Roron Hybrid. Cerishe shipped it very promptly, communication was excellent and the doll was packaged very well. All in all a great transaction. ​

9. I bought cherishe's Withdoll Priscilla and the transaction was wonderful! Our communication was more than perfect and I received the doll insanely well packed. I actually thought she forgot to ship the hands for a second because they were wrapped in miles and miles of bubblewrap LOL, I couldn't find them XD. Thank you SO much! Your doll has found a new loving home <3

10. I bought a fur wig from Cherishe and am happy that I did. She was friendly and fun to talk to, sent the wig out quickly and best all is that I love the wig!

thanks Joleen:aheartbea

11. I bought a Switch/HD 65cm Body from cherishe! Transaction was awesome, she's very nice, communicative and replied to all PMs fast. She also helped me with shipping and shipped the body as soon as I made my last payment! :3

Body arrived faster than I expected and really well-packed, in great condition just as described. This is my second transaction with Cherishe and I'd definitely deal with her again! She's a great seller!

Thank you so much, Joleen! <3

12. I purchased a Popodoll body from cherishe via layaway. ;v; The transaction was very smooth, and went well! The body was packaged with care and was in great condition. Thank you so much, cherishe!

13. I bought a Soom Amphibel from Cherishe. I am so happy! Everything was perfectly packaged and exactly as described. She was wonderful to deal with, very kind, and shipped very quickly! Overall a wonderful transaction; I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you so much!!!:)

14. Another great transaction with Cherishe!

She replied to my Switch Oh! my Beauty WTB thread offering me the Blue set. :3 She allowed me to do layaway, communication was perfect all the way through and the outfit was shipped right on time for me to receive it! It was very well packed and arrived safe and sound. I am absolutely in love with the quality. <3

Cherishe is a wonderful seller and I'd never hesitate in dealing with her again! Thank you so much. :aheartbea

15. I brought Switch uhui:R head from cherishe, the head arrived safe to my faceup artist. Thank you so much!

16. Bought a pair of MSD boots from Cherishe. She responded right away (within 10 minutes!) with very detailed information to my questions and shipped everything is great time! I would buy from her again in a heart beat! ;)

17. I purchased a Volks Kazuya Kujo from Cherise. The doll was shipped incredibly promptly and arrived perfectly packed - every little thing was packaged so neatly and carefully! Would definitely recommend doing business with. Cherise is an excellent communicator and a pleasure to chat with. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

18. I bought a Switch Tart Wig from Cherishe and she was an absolute doll of a seller to deal with. Great communication, very helpful and is always on top of things. Sent the wig immediately and it arrived in pristine condition. It was packed very, very well I might add. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it! A++ and highly recommended to everyone!

19. I bought A Volks Bentenmaru from Cherishe and all transactions were wonderful and prompt! Wonderful seller and thank you again!

20. I bought a LDT Edria head from cherishe and it went smothely and wonderfully. The head is beautiful and as described., shipping was quick and packaging was awesome