1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cherishe

Sep 30, 2009

1. I bought Volks Megohime from cherishe. She was extremely nice and quick in communication, kindly agreed with my request and helped me a lot. The doll came very well packed and was sent out the next day after payment. Cherishe even provided me a photo of a ready-for-shipping-package with my address on it. I'm very pleased with this deal and can recommend cherishe as a seller to everyone. Thank you!

2. Cherishe has given me an amazing opportunity to adopt Unoa Zero kit.

She's been wonderfully professional and friendly throughout the whole deal, always ready to answer milions of questions I asked.
      If not for her lovely approach, this purchase wouldn't be so pleasant!

Thank you very much Cherishe and I hope to deal with you in the future! :aheartbea

3. Cherishe bought skoll´s outfit from me. Communication and payment from her was very prompt.
      She is a pleasure to work with!
      Thks

4. I bought a WS Sylva Custom Fullset April-Story Hybrid with Soom Chalco hooves from Cherishe via layaway. To say the least she was nothing short of perfect! Communication was quick, friendly, and she had him packed and shipped within the time stated she would (even though I paid him off way early). The doll arrived thoroughly wrapped and all other parts equally protected. I would happily take part in another transaction with Cherishe, and of course, would recommend them as a seller to anyone. Thank you so much for the smooth transaction and for the amazing doll! <3

5. Bought a Soom Teddy Christmas Bear from cherishe. Transaction completely satisfied. Friendly communication, fast shipping, to suit my preferences. I was happy to deal with cherishe.
      Many thanks!

6. I bought Withdoll Dark Elf Angela from cherishe with layaway. She's very kind and nice to my questions. She also reply super fast! The doll is shipped exactly like my requests and I'm very thankful for that.

Very recommended <3

7. I bought a Chibi Unoa from cherishe. Doll was as described, shipped quickly after payment and wrapped with care. I would do business with cherishe again! Thanks~

8. I bought an Aika Unoss default outfit from cherishe. It was in perfect condition, packaged well, and shipped promptly. Thank you for a great transaction! :D

9. cherishe sold me her lovely unoa zero fullset, she was so friendly and nice, fast in replying and flexible with my layaway plan ~
      she's a recommended seller~!
      i'd happily deal with her again in the future :aheartbea:daisy

10. I bought a Dollzone Dale from cherishe. She came wonderfully packaged, and the seller was great to talk to, very friendly and fast replies. Thank you so much! :kitty2

11. I purchased a Soom Volo from cherishe on layaway, and it was a very pleasant transaction. Her communication was always prompt and friendly, and I received Volo safely. ;v; Thank you so much!

12. I bought two FP to Cherishe, a lovely seller for a really smooth transaction : we encountered some postal issues, she was really understanding, plus the shipping was really fast and perfectly packed. A pleasure to deal with and a highly recommended seller :)

13. Cherishe has sold me a Soom Rudy (Bronze) and it was a wonderful experience! Always prompt to answer my questions about shipping and others about the item itself, besides that, she shipped really fast and I couldn't be happier. :aangel:
      Thank you so much for letting me adopt this cutie just in time for Christmas! :aheartbea:hollyberry

14. Cherishe sold me her Unoss Sienna. She always replied to my messages and did a ton of legwork sorting sorting out the best shipping option for me. She also kindly let me do a layaway and shipped as soon as I finished payment. A great seller to work with!

15. Purchased a Soom Beyla from cherishe. She shipped really quickly and the doll was in pristine condition. Thank you for a lovely transaction :)