1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chia

Mar 11, 2007

1. I really should have done this before now :sweat. Feedback for um, me. Anyone who has had any transactions with me I would appreciate feedback. <3

2. I did a doll parttrade with Chia and see was really darling to deal with. thanks so much :)

3. Chia just bought a blue t-shirt from me. She kept very good communication and paid promptly ^__^
      Thanks for the great transaction, I'll mailing it out tomorrow!!

4. Chia bought an Iplehouse head from me and she was great to deal with! Very prompt in payment =D

5. I sold Chia a small item and she made sure to let me know when it had arrived. :) Many thanks!

6. Sold a Tshirt to Chia, paid promptly and replied to PMs in a quick and friendly manner.
      Thank you for the pleasant transaction!^w^

7. bought a CP girl body from chia, great communication & it arived very quickly :D
      thanks so much!

8. Purchased an adorable SD outfit from Chia and all went smoothly! She was very communicative and friendly. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! RECOMMENDED!

9. I ordered a pair of shoes from Chia, and not only is her customer service exceptional, but the shoes were great too! Thanks so much!

10. Chia bought a jacket from me, paid promptly and replied to PMs in a quick and friendly manner.
      Thank you so much^^

11. I bought a doll in need of some help from Chia and he was shipped promptly, packed well, and at a good price. Also good communication. Highly recommend!