1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chibi_Fluffy

Oct 4, 2008

1. Please leave feedback on any transaction you had with me :D

2. I sold some manga to Chibi. The payment arrived fast and exactly as expected. She kept in good contact with me and I couldn't ask for a better buyer.:)

3. Chibi_fluffy bought a pair of 16mm light purple eyes from me, paid very fast and was always very nice and friendly in her PMs.

Thank you! <3

4. Chibi_fluffy purchased a pair of red glass eyes from me. Even though we had horrid timing in catching each others PM's, she was patient, friendly and paid quickly AND was nice enough to keep me updated on their arrival. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. She's a great buyer!

5. Chibi_Fluffy participated in my Luts small items group order and everything went well! Well, except for the long lagging on Canada Post's end. :XD: Other than that, payments were prompt and communication was great - she was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend her and wouldn't mind doing business with her again at all!!

:clover Thank you for being such a lovely participant!! :D I appreciate it!! :clover

6. Chibi_Fluffy bought a luts Juri 07 B head from me on a short layaway. Paid off very much on time and a great person too.

Would happily do business with again. ^.^
      Glad Juri now has a new home.

7. I sold some items to Chibi_Fluffy .She was friendly and a pleasure to deal with.~a nice communication~Thank you sooooo much. ^0^

8. Chibi_Fluffy participated in my third Glass Eyes group order and she was just as wonderful to deal with as she was previously! She's always welcome to join one of my orders~

:clover Thankies!! :clover

9. Chibi bought a body from me and was a wonderful buyer ^.^ let me know when she paid and when it arrived. couldn't ask for more :D

10. Chibi_Fluffy participated in my eighth Leekeworld group order and was yet again an absolute pleasure to deal with! :D

:bcake:pcake Thank you for always being such a great participant! :pcake:bcake

11. Chibi_Fluffy commissioned a wig from my shop~ super reliable and fast payment~ Great communication and super nice as well~ come back any time~

12. Chibi_Fluffy participated in my first ever NDoll group order run and just as in our previous dealings, which is no surprise at all to me, she was an absolute pleasure to work with~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders! :pcake:bcake

13. Positive

I was in a Secret Santa Gift Exchange for Canadian Doll Owners , which was run by Norths_Fallen_Angel and Chibi_Fluffy as a team.

It had a bit of a rocky start, but it was their first time running an event and all things considered it turned out to be a lot of fun and a real success! Communication with both of them was superb, both updated regularly.

Chibi_Fluffy was my primary contact person for the event (I was in Chibi's list of names). Chibi was always available for me to ask questions and even saved my butt because i had apparently not written down my Secret Santa's address and found the pm gone! Chibi was super fast with a response so i could get mine out on time and i have to say i really apprecaited you being available and so quick to respond!

I would definitely do something like this again with Chibi_Fluffy and I hope this takes place again next year.

Thank you again~

14. I took part in the Canadian Secret Santa Exchange run by Norths_Fallen_Angel and Chibi_Fluffy. Chibi was excellent at responding very quickly, even though I only got to deal with her through the thread (I was on North's list), and really nice through the entire thing. I'd definately do this again next year. :thumbup

15. Participated in the Canadian Secret Santa 2009 run by Chibi_Fluffy and Norths_Fallen_Angel . The start was a little rocky (a bit of a communication issue that was solved very quickly) but the rest of the exchange ran quite smoothly. I think they both thought really hard on how to make the exchange pairs, and I really appreciate that.
      Communication with Chibi was very good (always responded very quickly to all PM's) and I would definitely join in next year if Chibi was to host the event again :) Great job!

16. Engaged in an international MNF body trade with Chibi_Fluffy. Ran smoothly and she was terrific to deal with!

17. Chibi_Fluffy is a wonderful person and buyer. She recently purchased a Soom Glati from me on layaway, and was always quick to respond to PM's, very thoughtful, and sweet to deal with. Highly recommend her to EVERYONE!! :D

18. You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy . Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu

19. Chibi_Fluffy bought a SD body from me. She was always very nice, great communication.
      Thanks a lot! :)

20. I sold Chibi_Fluffy a Crobidoll Lance head and the transaction went perfectly! Always exceptionally pleasant to talk to and she was very punctual with her payments. Would definitely work with her again! <3