1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chibi_Rat

Oct 11, 2008

1. here's my feedback thread...it'll be mostly of me as a buyer as I don't sell many things and haven't sold anything as of yet :)
    2. Chibi_Rat was an excellent buyer. She was prompt with payment and her communication was pleasant.

Thanks again Chibi_Rat! :'3
    3. Chibi_Rat was a great buyer! Communication was excellent, and she was patient and very friendly! Payment was fast, so everything was great! I highly recommend Chibi_Rat! Thank you!
    4. Chibi_Rat bought a ready-made dress set and commissioned one more. The transaction was very smooth and she was always really quick to keep in touch and very clear with communication. She is a sweet person, understanding and appreciative, so it was very nice working with her. Highly recommended as a buyer!

Thanks very much. :D
    5. Chibi_rat commissioned some SD sized manga from me. She paid really quickly and was easy to talk to. As soon as she received them she messgaed me and showed me photos she took of them as well (I love when people do that <3 !) I hope I can deal with her again in the future :)
    6. Chibi_rat bought a omukae set from me. The whole transaction was perfect. She was friendly and great with communication, prompt with her payment, and let me know when the items arrived. I would definitely work with her again. Thank you so much!
    7. Chibi_rat recently bought a YoSD dress set from me. A very friendly buyer with easy communication & prompt with payment. She also informed me when the items arrived safely after a minor delay with the post office. Will definitely love to deal with her again in the future. :D Thank you!