1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chibi_Rat

Oct 11, 2008

1. Chibi_Rat's Feedback Thread.
      If you have done business with me please leave feedback here.
      Thank you.
      :3nodding:

I also have feedback viewable here and here.​

#1 Chibi_Rat, Oct 11, 2008
      Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
    2. Chibi_Rat was an excellent buyer. She was prompt with payment and her communication was pleasant.

Thanks again Chibi_Rat! :'3

3. Chibi_Rat was a great buyer! Communication was excellent, and she was patient and very friendly! Payment was fast, so everything was great! I highly recommend Chibi_Rat! Thank you!

4. Chibi_Rat bought a ready-made dress set and commissioned one more. The transaction was very smooth and she was always really quick to keep in touch and very clear with communication. She is a sweet person, understanding and appreciative, so it was very nice working with her. Highly recommended as a buyer!

Thanks very much. :D

5. Chibi_rat commissioned some SD sized manga from me. She paid really quickly and was easy to talk to. As soon as she received them she messgaed me and showed me photos she took of them as well (I love when people do that <3 !) I hope I can deal with her again in the future :)

6. Chibi_rat bought a omukae set from me. The whole transaction was perfect. She was friendly and great with communication, prompt with her payment, and let me know when the items arrived. I would definitely work with her again. Thank you so much!

7. Chibi_rat recently bought a YoSD dress set from me. A very friendly buyer with easy communication & prompt with payment. She also informed me when the items arrived safely after a minor delay with the post office. Will definitely love to deal with her again in the future. :D Thank you!

8. Chibi_rat bought several YoSD hands from me (H-05,H-06,H-07). Communication and payment was fast, and they let me know as soon as they arrived. Would definitely sell to again!

9. Chibi_rat bought a dress from me and it was a pleasure to deal with her! :) Even though the transaction couldn't be finished right away because of postal issues due to pandemic, she was very patient and kind all the time. I highly recommend her as a buyer! Thank you very much <3

10. @Chibi_Rat purchased a dress from me. It was a very easy transaction and she notified me as soon as she received the package. . @Chibi-Rat is friendly and I would be pleased to deal with her again. Thank you.

11. I responded to Chibi_Rat's WTB thread for Volks Lucia/Yu Morisawa's small bust SDGr body. Communication was always prompt and polite, and they paid quickly, answering all of my questions about shipping and declaration along the way. When the package arrived they let me know right away. I would absolutely recommend Chibi_Rat as a buyer!

12. Chibi_Rat and I did a trade! She is the absolute nicest person! :sumomo:Highly recommend. Always responds very quickly and her communication is fabulous. Goes above and beyond!

13. POSITIVE

Chibi_Rat adopted my Volks Ian :aheartbea The transaction went very smoothly!
      Chibi_Rat paid quickly and updated me to let me know Ian had arrived safely.
      I know Ian will be absolutely loved and adored in her new home and it warms my heart! <3
      Thank you!!