Den of Angels is supported by our sponsors. We only display one banner, and all advertisements are doll-related. Please consider turning off your ad blocker.

Feedback for Chibifaery

Mar 24, 2012

1. Chibifaery

Expand Collapse
    Freshly Strung
    Full Marketplace

Jan 2, 2011
    Wisconsin, Usa
    Please leave feedback for me if you have bought from me or have sold to me! Thank you!
  2. PeaceLoveDreamer

Expand Collapse
    GoT ONCE?
    Full Marketplace

Feb 2, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    I bought a beautiful knit kitty ear hat from Chibifaery and I just LOVE it. Chibifaery was great to work with, worked really fast, and was extremely accommodating. I would definitely work wtih Chibifaery again.
  3. eleniel

Expand Collapse
    Wretched and Divine
    Full Marketplace

Oct 25, 2005
    the beach with the sharks
    I sold Chibifaery a Delf Yder head via layaway. She made all payments on time, maintained communication throughout, and let me know when her head arrived. Thanks!
  4. nekomode13

Expand Collapse
    Demon Wrangler
    Full Marketplace

Aug 29, 2007
    Grand Rapids, MI
    I sold Chibifaery my Puki Pong on layaway payed on time and even payed her off early A+ transaction would love to do business with her again *hugs* enjoy your new doll.
  5. mousetail

Expand Collapse
    Newbie Aeterna
    Full Marketplace

Apr 3, 2011
    I sold my MNF Soo to Chibifaery and it was a pleasant transaction throughout. She was very sweet, we communicated flawlessly, and she held on to the terms of her layaway perfectly. I would do business with her again with great pleasure any time. A +++++ buyer who truly loves this hobby.
  6. WillowFayre

Expand Collapse
    want... want... want...
    Full Marketplace

Dec 9, 2007
    Arlington, Tx
    I sold my doll to Strawberry, she was fantastic to deal with! extremely understanding when I felt the need to switch from USPS to UPS due to security of the doll delivering safely and then USP shipping tracking being down. By the time I could deliver her the tracking number, the doll had arrived safely. I would highly recommend her as a trustworthy sales person. She also did a split payment plan that all payments arrived on time as stated. Feel free to sell to her!
  7. Nezumi_Mouse

Expand Collapse
    Commander of the WoofWoof
    Full Marketplace

Mar 30, 2007
    Sold a ws minifee boy body to chibifaery on a short layaway. Payments were quick and communication was wonderful. There was some kind of snag at the post office that had the poor body going in circles, but chibifaery was very understand, super helpful, and happy to work with me as we tried to hunt down her body and get it to where it needed to go.

An excellent person to work with! I would happily do it again.