1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ChibiInuTsuzuki

Nov 5, 2006

1. Hey. So anybody who's done business with me, buying or selling, Leave your feedback here! Thanks ^-^
    2. ChibiInuTsuzuki purchased my Homme Ducan. The transaction was very smooth. She responded quickly to emails and payed promptly. An excellent buyer.

3. My dealings with ChibiInuTsuzuki through Ebay during the purchase of a MNF EL went very smoothly, great to deal with. Would do business with again and would encourage others to as well.

4. Had a great dealing with Chibi! :D Would deal with again in a heart beat! Thank you! ^___^
    5. Chibi bought wigs from me- easy transaction and I'll be happy to sell to her again!
    6. bought wigs from me on ebay, easy and fun to deal with, hope she becomes a regular jpopdolls fan, yay
    7. awesome to deal with. comissioned me to fix an eye mod on her mnf el and faceup him, was very sweet and kind to talk with ^__^
    8. Wonderful customer! She bought a wig from me. There were no problems at all, it was an excellent transaction! Thank you! :D
    9. ChibiInuSuzuki bought a pair of black pants from me and she paid promptly! She always responds fast to PMs also :D
      I'm mailling your pants out on Monday!
    10. Sold her a carrier, and she paid super quickly! :) Thanks so much!
    11. I sold her a doll chair/sofa, and that was an excellent transaction!
      She paid it fast and always responds fast .
    12. I sold her an outfit, and she was perfect to deal with -- prompt and friendly! Thanks kindly! :D
    13. Just finished up a great transaction! She paid fast and was super friendly! Thanks!
    14. Sold a Shirt to Chibi with no problems at all! Paid quickly and very nice to deal with. Thanks again! ^^
    15. Sold a doll to Chibi on layaway. She was fast to pay, kept in contact, and was a whole lot of fun to talk to. I'd absolutely do business with her again - no question.

Enjoy your Kirill!
    16. How come I haven't replied to this yet? XD LOL Lots of business here!

Chibi bought a wig from me, then commissioned me for a headdress set, then we traded a wig for a pair of eyes, now we're trading commissions--an SD Kadaj cosplay (that she is making Naioki) for a harem set I will make for her boy. ^_^ Chibi's the best, fast payment/shipping and great with communication :) All around awesomeness!
    17. participated in another one of my luts group orders. quick payments and very friendly. always a pleasure to do business with.
    18. I sold an expensive outfit to her. She was an absolute dream to deal with -- straightforward, honest, and communicative. She even told me when the item arrived -- a rarity these days!
    19. I asked Chibi to do a rush delivery on some wigs. She got back to me immediately, was friendly and helpful, and shipped them the next morning, as promised. They arrived today, carefully packaged, and they're exactly what I needed, exactly when I needed them. I would absolutely recommend her as a seller.
    20. I sold a Kirill shirt to her. She was wonderful to deal with :) She just informed that item had arrived in safe and sound.
      Thank you!