1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ChibiKoun

Oct 27, 2010

1. Feedback for ChibiKoun

Thank you for taking the time to visit my feedback thread! Please leave feedback when you do a transaction with me.

2. ChibiKoun participated in my Happy Camille wig GO, they paid fast, great communication and it was a great transaction! Highly recommended!
      Thank you :)

3. Chibikoun recently participated in a Dollmore GO i hosted. Everything went extremely smooth and they were a pleasure to deal with. I would love to do another GO with them and look forward to working with them again! Thank You for making my GO so Easy. :)

4. I sold a SD wig to ChibiKoun and it was a perfect transaction :).
      I got PP payment immediately, all replies were prompt and kind, and she informed me when parcel arrived. ChibiKoun is a perfect buyer- highly recommended!

Thank you very much!

5. more positive feedback!! ChibiKoun is fantastic to deal with, fast payment and great communication as always ^__^ thank you!

6. This lovely person took part in my October 2011 Dollmore Go, everthing went very very well! Would recommend to anyone (So very sorry for the HUGE delay!)