1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chica Bonita / Chicabi

Dec 25, 2012

1. Feedback for Chica Bonita / Chicabi

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

Stick to the facts!

2. Feedback for Chica Bonita / Chicabi

* What did you order? Monica
      * When did you order? 10th June
      * How was the communication? Great, responded to emails quickly.
      * How easy was it to pay? PayPal
      * How long did it take to ship? 6 weeks
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? NA
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes

[​IMG][/url]DSCF1006 by sj72armstrong, on Flickr[/IMG]

3. * What did you order?
      Milk Dorothy
      * When did you order?
      July 15th, 2016
      Great. At one point they didn't answer my e-mail for 5 or so days, but they immediately responded (and apologized) when I e-mailed them again.
      Super easy. I sent them the money through PayPal and they confirmed the transaction within a few hours.
      4 weeks.
      Nope.
      N/A
      Absolutely! Their faceups are to die for. :D

4. What did you order? Twinkle twinkie
      * When did you order? 12 of December
      * How was the communication? Great
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? 4 weeks
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No problem
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes

5. Feedback for Chica Bonita / Chicabi

* What did you order?
      Milk Cheese
      * When did you order?
      March 19, 2022
      Awesome! They contacted me before shipment to confirm my address which is so
      Very easy, everything went smooth and quick.
      Shipped on the 24 and received on the 29. It was a pre-order but maybe there was an event or had it in stock so it came fast.
      No
      N/A
      OF COURSE DEFINITELY!!!!

6. * What did you order?
      Melody type B in milk skin

* When did you order?

January 16

They took a while to answer. Didn't get an answer to my email, so I contacted them via the Q&A board. It took a few weeks to get an answer from there. But when they did answer they were helpful and solved my issue. The problem was that Melody wasn't listed on the international site so I couldn't buy. When they finally noticed my post they listed her on the international site (I'm sure not posting her there to begin with was just an oversight).

Their shop uses a fairy standart layout for Korean shops, so easy.

The doll was done super quickly! It took less than a month.

No, the doll was packaged very well. Her packaging was pretty, contained a clear file even and the doll bag is very well made.

Well, it was ordering her in the first place which was a bit difficult. Took a bit of time but resolved just fine.

I recently bought some clothes and wigs from them. They haven't shipped yet though.

7. * What did you order?
      Winnie Baby in NS with face-up, fist hands, Tsavorite Narrow 16mm eyes, Medium C curl 7-8 wig in Natural Black.
      * When did you order?
      2/23/2023
      No special communications were needed. Confirmations upon payment and shipment.
      Paypal
      Shipping notification just 2 weeks after my order (3/10/2023) arrived to Texas in 5 days (3/15/2023)
      No
      No problems
      I definitely will!