1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chii of Hearts

Dec 5, 2006

1. Please leave feedback for Chii of Hearts here!

Thank you!

2. so far she's been a dream to work with (she's ordered some clothes from me) she was quick with replies and grea to talk with ^_^

3. Great buyer and awesome person. Good communication, very careful and very trustworthy!

A+ in my book! :D

:aheartbea

4. Good buyer, and a total doll!!! :D

5. Chii of Hearts paid immediately and was excellent to work with! :fangirl:

6. Chii of Hearts bought some colored pencils from me, they were paid for fast! And she was a wonderful person to do business with!
      Thanks!:)

7. I had a transaction with Chii of Hearts
      Super fast payment, and she is also very nice to talk with :)
      I recommend her to other buyers / sellers !

8. I was comissioned to do Chii of heart's girls face-up. She is super sweet and is all in all an awesome person to talk to and work with. Her girl was super cute and the picture she gave me to work off of was TO THE POINT! Thank you so much!

9. Chii of Hearts brought a MSD beginner set from me. Smooth transaction and it was overall a pleasant deal!

10. Sorry for the lateness of this feedback post. Chii bought a pair of slipon MSd sneakers from me and the transaction went well. Payment was received quickly and communication was great. I would definitely enter into a transaction with her again.

11. She bought two different pieces of my wearable art from me, and both transactions were paid for in a timely manner and with no hassles.

I would be proud to sell her more of my artwork!:) Feel free to contact me if you need any more of my art!

Ryu

12. Chii of Hearts purchased a pair of eyes from me and it was a wonderful transaction. She paid quickly, let me know when they arrived and was a joy to do business with.

13. Chii of Hearts is a wonderful buyer! I sold her a YoSD Kira and it was a great transaction. She paid promptly, replied quickly to PM's, and was a real sweetheart to deal with. :D

14. Chii of Hearts bought kitty hairbands from me. And she was lovely to deal with.
      She replies all PMs quickly and kindly let me know when they arrived safely.
      Thank you so much. :XD:

15. Chii oh Hearts bought a yo-sd/tiny crocheted dress from me :) She was very nice and was very patient! I would love to do business with her again :)!

16. I had a great transaction with Chii of Hearts. She had friendly communication and paid right away. Thanks! :)

17. She bought Clothes and Shoes from me, paid right away, great communication, Great Buyer. :)

18. Made a little sleeping bag for her little girl! She was wonderful to work with.
      Thanks so much!
      Jenifer