Feedback for chii_n_dk

Aug 25, 2010

1. Please post feedback if if bought from you, you've bought from me, or I've participated in a GO of yours :)

Also feel free to check my feedback on Ebay and on Etsy :) :aheartbea

2. Bought ScaleMaile outfit from chii_n_dk. Great seller, fast replys, AWESOME goodies. Since we live in the area, did a local pick-up and then went window shopping. A simply adorable member, highly recommended and would gladly purchase from again ANYTIME. It was fantastic meeting you and your other half. Hope to see you at the El-G's meet. You both ROCK!!!

- SHadowHawke -

3. Did a faceup for chii_n_dk, great customer, paid promptly and was always quick to respond and easy to talk to :). I'd happily do it again anytime!

4. Bought a OOAK outfit from chii_n_dk. Awesome merchandise from an awesome member. Highly recommended.

- ShadowHawke -

5. I bought a MSD Chobits cosplay dress and I abosolutely love it. It was promptly sent out and arrived very fast! Very pleasent to work with.

-JinMay

6. chii_n_dk purchased a hoodie from me and was just wonderful to work with! I would not hesitate to deal with her again! Thanks!

7. Chii_n_dk purchased a RS Yao from me. The transaction could not have gone better. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. Gold star. :)

8. I brought her RS Yao and the transaction went great. Very friendly. :)