1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chikami

Dec 8, 2008

1. Please leave feedback for Chikami here.

She had bought a Fairyland Puki Pipi pre-order Basic Set from me. She made payment promptly and was kind enough to inform me of when the doll arrived. She was very friendly and a good communicator. Definately a wonderful person to deal with!

2. Chikami bought an outfit from me! She is great to deal with, very upbeat and quick to respond. She paid fast and let me know when the package got there.

Thank you, Chikami! :aheartbea

3. I sold some Soom eyes to Chikami and she paid very promptly :) and was great to deal with throughout.

Hooray for a lovely smooth transaction! :fangirl::fangirl::fangirl:

4. Chikami was great to buy from, a very friendly seller and super fast with the postage everything was safely packaged too. Many thanks to another reliable DoAer :)

5. Chikami Purchased a Winter collection outfit from my clothing shop~ She provide excellent communication! Fast payment~ And even notify me that the item arrived safely and gave comments about it~ ^_______^ Thank you for such wonderful transaction~ Please come again anytime~

6. Chikami purchased a kid delf Litchi from me. She's one of the most wonderful people I've ever had the pleasure to do business with. She responded quickly to all PMs, and we stayed in communication throughout the entire overseas transaction. I would love love love to work with her again!

7. Chikami bought some clothes from me. She paid very fast and was friendly and pleasant to deal with! Thank you!

8. I bought a Puki with a sleeping Pukisha face from Chikami. She is an absolutely wonderful seller - really friendly and chatty as well as being communicative. She is also super fast - she shipped him out the day after I paid! He was packaged very securely and arrived in perfect condition with lots of sweet little notes inside as well as a ton of extras: really nice clothes, a fur wig, clips and trinkets. I'm totally impressed and would recommend her to anyone as a brillant seller! :)

9. Chikami bought several items of jewellery from me. She was very friendly, paid instantly, communicated promptly and was an all around great person to deal with. Thanks!

10. She bought a soulkid tiffee from me. Total star to deal with, friendly and fast payment too:)

He couldn't have gone to a better home! Thank you sweetie!

11. Chikami and I did a trade, we met up to exchange goods, she was lovely and polite in person, wonderful and constant communication through E-mails, great seller would highly recommend her to others ^_^

12. Perfect transaction with Chikami who purchased an outfit from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. Thanks!

13. Chikami bought a Pipos doll from me. Great communication and fast payment. Greatly recommended buyer! Thanks a lot!

14. I bought a wig from Chikami and everything went very well, I am very happy with the wig. Thank you much!

15. Chikami bought an item from me and it was a perfect and easy transaction! I'd love to deal with her again she is superb! Thank you very much!

16. Bought a Soulkid Tiffee from her, he's a wonderful little guy! Great communication, ultra-fast shipping! (he was here overseas only a week after I paid for him!) Thanks so much! Would definitely buy from again.

17. Chikami bought some eyes from me, and it was a lovely, easy transaction, and she let me know when they arrived safely too. Many thanks.

18. Sold some more items to Chikami. Another good transaction indeed. Thank you so much!!!!!!!

19. I buy a luwen vamp head from her and she is really nice and lovely ,really good comunication and fast shipping :)

20. Chikami purchased a wig from me, and the transaction was perfect from start to finish! Excellent communication and very fast payment. Thanks so much! Highly recommended to one and all! :)