1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chikku

Apr 3, 2008

1. Hey~!

If you've done a transaction with me, please leave feedback for me.

2. Sold a doll on layaway to Chikku. She is always on-time and is great at keeping communication. Thank you so much. I would love to work with you again. :)
    3. Chikku bought a newbie pack from my sale thread. Paid promptly and let me know when the package had arrived. Nice buyer.
    4. Sold a pair of dollmore shoes to Chikku, :D
      Quick payment and let me know then they arrived.
      Very smooth transaction~ would do business with again ^^

Thank you~
    5. I think Chikku and I may have had one of the fastest transactions to ever take place. She contacted me with interest in some wigs I was selling, and in ten minutes or possibly less I had given her a shipping quote and subsequently been paid for the items.

She was incredibly prompt, pleasent and PMed me to let me know the items had arrived. I would definitely deal with Chikku again. :3
    6. Chikku bought a pair of shoes from me. She was so fast with her pms and the payment, and was really nice about everything. I'd definitely deal with Chikku again. I couldn't ask for a better buyer. :3
    7. I've sold a Tan Chiwoo to Chikku with a layaway program. All was really perfect and wonderful !! I recommend her to all DOA members !! She's nice, wonderful and honest ! Thank you very very much !
    8. Chikku bought two sets of jeans and 3 wigs from me. She paid very promptly and reply very fast in pms. She's very nice to communicate with~! Also she let me know when the package had arrived. Very nice buyer, thank you very much~!
    9. I bought a Dollzone Mo (my first BJD) from Chikku, and it was a great transaction. Excellent communication, super fast shipping, very well packaged - all-around perfect! Thanks so much!!!
    10. I adopted a souldoll Paris from Chikku.
      She was kind enough to allow me layaway.
      Chikku packaged him up safely and was kind in her communication!
      Thank you dear...I LOVE him!
    11. I sold a doll to Chikku. She paid ahead of time during layaway. She was completely awesome from start to finish. Such a great buyer!
    12. I was in a Soom Split with Chikku. She allowed me to do 2 payments layaway, provided me with updates and shipped the doll in a timely manner with it arrived. Thank you so much for a smooth transaction. I am looking forward to another smooth transaction with Chikku soon! <3
    13. I've joined Chikku's Euclase split and all went marvelously. :)
      She kept a really good communication during all the wait, and was really helpful when I needed a special help from her. Can't be more happier !
      Will do business with her with pleasure !