1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chinadoll

Jan 25, 2007

1. Purchased two pocket fairies and chinadoll threw in lots of extras including another tiny bjd, which was lovely! Fast shipping, dolls were very well packed. An absolute pleasure to deal with :)

2. I bought a DD Anne boy and girl from Chinadoll. It was a perfect transaction. I am very happy with my tiny dolls!

3. I bought some dolls from chinadoll. Their communication was prompt, they were a pleasure to work with, and they shipped very quickly. The dolls arrived well packaged and perfect. I'd definitely buy from them again!

4. I bought two groups of tiny dolls from chinadoll. Her communication is great and she packs the dolls well! It's fun to receive a box full of adorable tiny dolls!
      Thank you!

5. I purchased two Nine9 Petit Ani Popcorn and a Lati Yellow V.Sophie from chinadoll. They all were shipped out very quickly and arrived exactly as described. Perfect transaction, highly recommend this seller~! <3

6. Purchased a Volks Nana from chinadoll. She arrived very well packaged and with some cute little freebies! Thanks again :)

7. I purchased Latidoll fullset Miracle from chinadoll. Shipping was quick and Miracle was packed very well and arrive in perfect condition! Thank you so much!

8. I purchased a Leeel head from chinadoll! Shipping was prompt and the head was wrapped securely and avoided any damage. Would recommend them as a seller! Thank you!

9. I purchased a Lati Lime Belle from Chinadoll. Wonderful transaction! Great communication, fast shipping and packaged very well. Thanks!

10. I purchased a trio of tinys from Chinadoll, and the transaction was wonderful. The kiddos were packaged very securely, and arrived her with zero issues...she even included some adorable little extras in the box. I would definitely purchase from her again.

11. I purchased a Lati Lime tan doll from Chinadoll. Another great transaction! Would recommend buying from this seller. Thanks.

12. I purchased a Lati Lime from Chinadoll. Doll is exactly as described. Shipping was quick. Doll was well packed. Transaction was smooth. I would certainly purchase from this seller again.

13. I bought a doll from Chinadoll and she was nothing short of lovely to work with. She was friendly and so very patient with me in using layaway and shipped the doll quickly! He was packed beautifully and included a few extra goodies. I cannot say enough good things about her :)

14. I bought a Lati Lime fullset from chinadoll, along with some other dolls. Everything was perfect. Dolls were well packed, all of the accessories were complete. This was another good experience with this seller. Recommended.

15. :3nodding:☆☆☆☆♡SUPER POSITIVE!!!♡☆☆☆☆:3nodding:
      I love the way Chinadoll offers 3 tiny bjds for sale as a group because then I don't have to try to choose between several cuties or rationalize why I should buy 3 instead of just 1 of them! The little dolls I received are adorable and their outfits are adorable, too. They have been well cared for and were carefully packed to arrive safely without any damage. They were shipped quickly and arrived in only 10 days, from Canada to Arizona, even in the week before Christmas! I will defininately check Chinadoll on the Marketplace next time I need 1 or more tiny children for my doll family.:love

16. I purchased two Yuyudolls from Chinadoll. The deal was good to pass on and lately been interested in these sorts of dolls. Chinadoll was wonderful to deal with. She packed both dolls in their amazing cases and shipped them quickly. Canada is not slow but not quick. The US made up some of the time. All in all I am very happy with the dolls and transaction.

17. I purchased a Lati lime from Chinadoll. Fantastic transaction, well packaged and fast shipping. This is a great seller and I am pleased to do repeat business with them!

18. I purchased another doll from this seller, because I was so happy with the first. Excellent seller, fast response, fast to ship. Thanks so much.

19. I bought several dolls from chinadoll, a Rosenlied Monday's Child, Luts Alice Elf, two Bru Dolls.

Everything went very smoothly, and the shipping was surprising fast? Thank you, chinadoll. Would gladly do business with her again.

20. I purchased 3 little dolls from Chinadoll.

Smooth transaction, fast shipping and they were packaged with care. I would not hesitate to purchase from her again.