1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chinatsu

Jul 21, 2010

1. Chinatsu bought a Yo-SD outfit from me. She was really friendly and it was a super easy and quick transaction, with no problems at all. Thanks!

2. I responded to Chinatsu WTB for a GS DoT Delphine~ She was fabulous. Made all her payments on time and let me know if she had to delayed them. Her internet went out so we kept in touch via snail mail till it was back. Overall it really was a pleasure to work with her, and I appreciate the patience on her end as well! Thank you so much and I hope you love her more than I could! <3

3. Chinatsu bought a doll from me. She did a layaway and finish the payment as she promised. When she picked up the package, she kindly let me know and left me a feedback. I feel very happy to do business with her. Thank you:)

4. Chinatsu purchased A Dollheart Dress and shoes from me. Very plesant transaction with swift and prompt payment. I would highly recommend and do business with again :)

5. Chinatsu purchased a Soom/Peapod mermaid hybrid from me. She was a lovely person to sell to and was very communicative and helpful; always responded super quickly to PMs and told me straight away when the doll arrived. Would happily sell to again. Thanks!

6. chinatsu purchased an angelheim zena medusa outfit from me ^_^ very nice communication, easy and smooth transaction, wonderful person!
      I highly recommend her!
      thank you!!!

7. Chinatsu purchased a Luts Annette head from me. She told me when she would be able to pay and stayed true to her word, and she let me know right when the head arrived (it took less than a week!). Great transaction, friendly buyer. Thanks!~

8. Chinatsu bought a Dollzone Dragonbaby Girl from me and it was a wonderful transaction. She paid promptly and her communication was great. She let me know as soon as the package arrived and was very pleasant throughout the whole thing. Thank you.

9. Chinatsu adopted a little DollZone Dragon baby from me and was a pleasure to deal with. It was a quick friendly transaction. I highly recommend Chinatsu for any marketplace transactions ;-)

THANKYOU xoxoxo

10. Sold a set of Soom Eliv fish parts to Chinatsu. The whole transaction went smoothly and she was wonderful to sell too. Thanks!

11. Chinatsu bought a Leeke wig from me. She is a great member to do transactions with - happy, energetic, polite and daily with PMs ...and awcourse made fast payment. I hope to do more transactions with her in the future.
      Thank You again :3 :*

12. Positive

Chinatsu bought a wig from me and despite we had some misunderstanding about the item in question, she was still very fair and kind.
      Good communication, swift transaction. Reliable buyer, most recommended. I would be glad to deal with her again.

13. Chinatsu had a want to buy which I was able to answer. I am very happy with the whole transaction. She is always friendly and quick with her payment. I am very happy to have met Chinatsu in the marketplace and would be more than willing to buy or sell with her again.

THANKS HEAPS Chinatsu xoxoxo

14. Chinatsu bought my SOOM Amber :D Transaction and layaway went exactly as discussed. Highly recommended.

15. Chinatsu bought from me a Taco doll from Soom. it has been a wonderful transaction, smooth and friendly, and I've loved really much dealing with her. It could not be better than this^^. I highly recommend her!!! thank you so much, my dear! *big hug*

16. Chinatsu bought a dollzone msd dress from me. Great communication and prompt payment. It was a pleasure doing business with her!

17. Chinatsu bought Alk fantasy parts from me. She paid promptly and was pleasant to communicate with. :) Definitely recommended!

Thanks again!

18. Chinatsu bought a dollheart outfit from me. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as it arrived. :) Highly recommended -- thanks!

19. Chinatsu purchased doll props from my sales thread.
      Wonderful person to deal with, really friendly. Paid swiftly and informed me when the package was received.
      I couldn't be happier =^_^=

20. I sold my Soom Yrie to Chinatsu.
      Communication was superb,
      she paid even faster than she had first said and was very friendly.