1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chinatsu

Jul 21, 2010

1. chinatsu purchased a Limited Leekeworld outfit set from me, and she was AWESOME to work with! Super friendly, prompt with payment and communication. I'd love to work with her again! :) And I'd highly recommend her... easiest international transaction ever! :aheartbea

Chris

2. Chinatsu purchased a Afi head from me ... she was polite and very friendly throughout and very prompt with her payment. She was great at letting me know when he'd arrived safely :)

I recommend anyone considering doing business with her because she's wonderful to deal with :)

3. I bought a dod delphine from chinatsu and she was lovely, communication was good and my new girl arrived super fast :3 i would certainly buy from her again

4. Chinatsu is adorable! Great communication and the deal was like wonderful!

Chinatsu bought from me a head of Soom Aloa elf, and also purchased a face-up for the little one).
      I'm happy to reccomend her as a very patient and cheerful buyer ^^
      Thanks!

5. Chinatsu commissioned me for a dress for her Delphine.
      She showed me very detailed pictures of what she wanted and answered my questions quickly and clearly.
      Haven't had any problems during the process at all and when it arrived she even showed me pictures of the dress on her doll.
      Superb! Hope to be of service to you again ^^

6. i bought syen r. head from Chinatsu. everithing went well, head was good packaged and shipped fast.
      thank you! ^^v

7. I bought a Beyla mermaid hybrid tiny off on Chinatus on layaway. She was wonderful to deal with. Very patient with my payments when I could send them. Quick to reply to any pms. She shipped the doll the day after I paid her off, she came in perfect condition. A real pleasure to buy from!

8. Chinatsu purchased Unoa hand pair from me.
      She paid fast and was friendly and let me know when the hands arrived :)
      Thank you! ^___^

9. Chinatsu bought an Unoa faceplate from me. Great transaction, fast payment and friendly communication. She is a nice person and I highly recommend her!

Thank you :)

10. Easy transaction, item arrived in her country fine :-} pleasant to deal with.

thank you!

11. Chinatsu used my shopping service for Yahoo auction, i was pleasant transaction, nice customers, paid promptly ! A+++++++

12. Bought a headback from me and everything went great! Highly recommend and enjoy the headback!

13. I was part of a split which Chinatsu led. Everything was great. Thank you very much. ^^

14. Positive! Chinatsu bought a couple face-plates from me via layaway and everything went smoothly. The payments came in when expected and Chinatsu let me know when the face-plates arrived. Chinatsu stayed cool even when the postal service ended up being a bit slow! I would certainly work with Chinatsu again. Thank you!!

15. I bought a SOOM Faery Legend Idrial from Chinatsu on layaway. She has been wonderful throughout the whole transaction. Always great communication, very nice and patient, and she send the doll out right after I finished the last payment. The doll arrived in good condition, packed safely and I couldn't be happier. Thanks a lot for the transaction!

16. Chinatsu bought a Soom Nephelin from me. The transaction went prefectly. She pay me super fast. And inform me immediately when she is arrived. She is very nice to deal with.
      This is the best transaction I have recently in DOA. Thank you so much!

17. Chinatsu purchased a doll on layaway from me. Although replies were sometimes slow and no dates were exact, communication was always maintained and she paid it off early~ Overall I would recommend her as a buyer! :)

18. Chinatsu purchased a wig and two doll stands from me. Payment was prompt and communication was friendly. Overall a very lovely transaction, i wouldn't hesitate to sell to Chinatsu again :kitty2

19. Chinatsu has bought 3 set of outfits form my workshop on layaway ^^ very keeping promises customer, and layaway payment always on time.
      Communication was friendly and clearly
      Thank you very much

20. Chinatsu bought a Cerisedolls Bust,
      she paid promptly and always kept a very pleasant communication
      Perfect!