1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chinatsu

Jul 21, 2010

1. I have sold MNF Chole's outfit, the transaction was great!!!! Always prompt on payment, and very nice to talk to :) Awesome buyer!!!! Thank you!!!

2. Sold a wig to Chinatsu. Very pleasant to deal with and explained reasons for slower communications. That lack of internet access can be very tricky. Would be pleased to do business with you again. Thanks!

3. Chinatsu purchased a Lillycat Constantine from me on a short layaway. Friendly and prompt communication, paid her layaway payments early and ahead of time. She was very understanding when US customs delayed her package and let me know as soon as it arrived to her. I couldn't ask for a better transaction and wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you so much!!

4. Chinatsu bought an Eglantine dress from me. Communication was great, payment was prompt, she was super friendly, and everything went smoothly! Thank you!

5. Chinatsu bought a CeriseDolls body on layaway. The transaction was perfect and very pleasant: friendly communication, layaway payments sent as scheduled. She let me know when she received the parcel :)

I will deal with her again without hesitation!

Thanks a lot :aheartbea

6. Chinatsu bought some more MSD dresses from me! Friendly communication, prompt payment, and a pleasure to deal with! Thank you so much!

7. I bought the body CeriseDolls body. She was friendly, agreed to split Ppfees and sent beautifully packaged. I'll buy it again: D

8. I sell to Chinatsu a fullset made by Eglantine.
      It was a perfect transaction, she's a very nice person. I recommend her !
      Thank you so much !

9. Chinatsu participated in my Licht GO. Everything went smoothly with our transaction, she sent her payment promptly! Hope to deal with you again, thanks! :)

10. Sold my DZ Moon to her via layaway. It was a pleasure to deal with her! She is a lovely person and always on time with her payments :)

11. She bought an outfit from me on layaway. She paid it off before the set date. She kept great communication the whole time. I highly recommend her. I will buy/sell with her again

12. Chinatsu bought an SQ Lab Tachibana head from me.

All the good stuff!
      *Fast communication
      *Speedy payment in full
      *Notification of item arrival

Thank you dear ^^

13. Chinatsu bought my Marmite Sue Aurora , and this was not only a perfect transaction but her notes and contact were so friendly and nice. Each payment was faster than I expected it to be made, and the doll was paid for well before the time we had agreed on. Chinatsu kept the best of contact and let me know as soon as Aurora arrived. I highly recommend Chinatsu for any transaction here. Everything was perfect. Thank you Chinatsu- Barb

14. Chinatsu purchased my Pukifee Pukisha faceplate. Communication was perfect and payment was swift. Absolutely perfect, thank you.

15. Chinatsu purchased a set of dress from my workshop. She was very nice and sweet to communicate. finished her layaway promptly and kindly let me know as soon as she pick up the package. I'm very happy that she like my works. Thank you so much ^^

Recommend buyer

Nalisinko Workshop

16. Chinatsu purchased my Soom Heliot.
      I can recommend her as excellent buyer!
      The payment was fast and communication was quick, thank you:)!

17. Chinatsu bought DollZone Big Dipper from me. It was a very pleasant transaction, she replied to messages quickly and also paid fast. I received a message as soon as the doll had arrived. Everything went smoothly and I would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you so much! :)