1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chiron2

Aug 25, 2006

1. I just finished a trade with chiron2 which was really successful! We both received our items the same day and I am very happy with my items! Thanks! Would gladly trade with again!

2. Chiron bought a LTF outfit from us. Another perfect transaction. Top notch buyer! Thanks again!!

3. I bought three wigs from Chiron2, and they arrived safe and sound, and just as described! Lovely person to deal with - very friendly and kind. Thanks much! <3

4. This seller is A+++++ the shipping was fast and we had great communication.

5. Perfect transaction as always with Chiron2 from whom I purchased a wig (this time ;)). Communication was excellent and shipping was fast. A wonderful member of the marketplace. Thanks!!

6. I bought a pair of handmade black motorcycle pants from Chiron2, and they arrived well-packaged and in good condition, with fast shipping. I would be pleased to do business with Chiron2 again.

7. I bought another wig from Chiron2, and it arrived safe and sound. Wonderful seller, would absolutely buy from again! :D

8. I bought a wig from Chiron2 and it arrived fast and in a very good condition. Thanks Chiron2 : )

9. I bought a wig and dress from Chiron2 and they arrived quickly, safely, and as pictured! I couldn't be more satisfied. :]

10. I bought a beautiful MNF Soo. All PMs were fast and detailed. The doll came very nicely wrapped and arrived to me very fast.
      Chiron2 is a wonderful seller I would do more transactions in the future.

11. I bought two wigs from Chiron2. The communication was quick and very polite, the wigs arrived really fast, safely packed, and both in wonderful condition.
      Will love to deal with again.

12. chiron bought a little sweater from me, fast payment and a pleasent transaction, thank you!

13. chiron is quickly becoming one of our favorite customers. Transactions are always quick and hassle free. Perfect! Thanks again!!

14. I bought an Ante multihead from Di--she shipped it fast, right when she said she would, and it was SUPER well packed for the trip! I would not hesitate to deal with her again!

15. Well, all I can say is Perfectly Wonderful! I haven't had such a good time selling a doll ever. Chiron2 was a perfect customer, always fantastic emails and paid off her new Pipi early. I would recommend her to everyone with any purchase or sale.

16. I recently bought a blonde wig from her and it got here really fast!

Nuada says thank you for his lovely hair!
      :)

17. I just bought a Lati Yellow Byurl from Chiron2 and communication was excellent. The doll arrived very promptly. Excellent transaction.

18. Chiron- Thanks for being such a wonderful buyer. Transactions are always perfect!

19. Bought a pair of boots from chiron. Items are as described and a pleasant transaction with prompt communication and delivery.

Will not hesitate to buy again from her. :)

20. chiron bought several items from our last update. We can't say enough good things about this buyer! Perfect in every way. c: