1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chirutsurando

Dec 12, 2010

1. I probably won,t ever sell something, but here's my feedback thread anyway! Don't hesitate to say if there was anything that went wrong!

2. I sold a B&G Sapphira head to Chirutsurando. She was wonderful to work with. She emailed me fast and let me know everything that was going on with the payment. She was also very sweet and I would certainly work with her again!
      Great transaction!! :aheartbea

3. I sold a CherishDoll Chubby, and Chirutsurando was great! Fast payment, friendly to do business with, couldn't ask for more :)

4. I made a trade with her, My SD boy for her 70cm body,
      Very reasonable negotiation, fast replies
      nicely packed and arrived fast truely a pleasure to
      trade with her

5. Just so you guys know, I'm not a girl :P don't worry, I'm not mad lol I just want to make that clear XD <3 and thanks for the feedback! =D You're all so sweet!

6. Chirutsurando bought a DZ Ray from me. He was very communicative and kept in touch all through the process. We ended up meeting in person for the sale. He is also a very nice person to talk to! I would definitely do business with him again. I recommend Chirutsurando to all serious buyers/sellers. Thank you for a great transaction!! <3

7. Chirutsurando purchased my WITHdoll Juwel. It was a wonderful transaction! We arranged a Layaway which Chirutsurando completed well before the estimated timeframe. Throughout the entire process, he was extremely communicative and friendly. ^^ He let me know when the doll arrived safely as well. I would certainly do business with him again and would recommend him to anyone. Thanks so much, Chirutsurando for such a positive sale!

8. Chirutsurando bought some Soom fantasy parts from me. The communication was quick and very easy. She paid quickly and let me know when the parts safely arrived! I would definitely work with her again!!!

Thanks so much! Xoxo

9. Chirutsurando and me have had a very nice transaction: a partial trade, her DZ flower faery for my drayton girl modded boy.
      she paid exactly when she said she would, and she shipped the faery safely packed. she told me when the boy arrived, and show me pics :-3
      I would highly recommend her both as buyer and as seller, and I'll be glad to deal with her anytime!

10. I bought a pair of Soom Obsidius talons and claws from Chirutsurando for my Dia boy. It was a really easy transaction. He was really easy to communicate with and I would buy from him again anytime! 100% positive feedback ^-^

11. +1 as a trade partner!
      I traded my Leeke D Chouette for his Impldoll Xavier and it went very smoothly! Fantastic communication, Xavier was exactly as described/pictured, packaged extremely well, and was shipped super fast. Highly recommended!
      Thanks again.

12. Chirutsurando bought some SD items from me. She was great to work with and communication was perfect :)

13. Chirutsurando bought the Loongsoul Vampire Emily from me
      she replied quickly and paid in no time. transaction went smoothly and fast, communication was great as well
      she is a perfect buyer!!! highly recommended!!!!
      :aheartbea

14. I bought a DZ Ray boy from Chirutsurando. :3 Wonderful transaction! She was VERY kind and courteous, and very good about communicating. She let me have a short layaway, and was great about waiting to ship him out to me when I wanted. She gave me all my options for shipping and the like, and was super fast with everything. Great, great experience, great doll, great everything! I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat. :D

15. Just completed a trade with Chirutsurando. Everything went perfectly and the communication was great! Thanks :)

16. Chirutsurando bought a set of clothes from me. Perfect communication and paid immediately!
      Thank you! ^-^

17. Chirutsurando bought Impldoll Aimee from me. lovely lady and a pleasure too 5* :-)

18. I sold a Soom Aloa to Chirutsurando and the transaction was an absolute pleasure!! Lovely person to deal with for sure :)

19. Did a partial trade with Chirutsurando for a LS Vampire Emily head. He was great to deal with, responded quickly to all messages, and shipped on time. Emily was well packaged and in perfect condition when she arrived.

20. Chirutsurando bought my Soom Luxullia Horns and everything was great. Hope to deal with her again! ^o^