1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ChloeisCrazy

Aug 20, 2008

1. Perfect buyer! Sent her payment instantly! Communication along the way was super! Thank you!

2. I just sold a doll to ChloeisCrazy. She was nice and reliable during all the transaction and let me know when the doll arrived. I recommand her! :)

3. I love her clothes!!!

I've bough a set of clothes ... and the quality is just awsome ^^
      I love them, and I think this wouldn't be the last feedback comment...

Thank you for a great transaction!! :D

4. Oooh I love her clothes too. I'm kind of addicted actually, she's a quick shipper and sooooo sweet to work with!I will continue to buy from her over and over and over....

5. I purchased a cute little outfit for my new Ante and 1 week later it's arrived! Quick shipping and adorable designs. I've already filled out my next order from her and will be filling out more!

6. I bought 2 pairs of leggings and 2 tops from her! Stunning workmanship and fast shipping! Thanks so much!

7. I bought a doll from ChloeisCrazy, and she arrived well packed and in great time from Canada to the UK. Am happy to recommend Chloe as a seller, thankyou for my new girl, I love her :fangirl:

8. I bought a wig from ChloeisCrazy and it was a very smooth transaction; great communication; highly recommend!

9. ChloeisCrazy bought a BJD head from me. She paid immediately and had great communication. Thanks for the perfect transaction!

10. I commissioned some cute stuff for my MNF and BC.

LOVELY to deal with!
      Fast response and always a pleasure to deal with!!!!

Thank you so much ;)

11. well .... me again ^^

I've commissioned a set of clothes ...
      Thanks again for a great transaction!! ;)

12. I did a partial trade with ChloeisCrazy for three wigs.
      The wigs are beautiful and just as described, clean and packed safely. They were shipped in a timely maner.
      Comunication was great as well! Would deal with again!

Thank you so much!

13. Commissioned her for a LTF top, my girl and I love the material. Shipping was very fast, will like to order from again. Communication was ok, she did say she was over stock with commission.

14. Chloeiscrazy responded to my WTB in the market place and my new little girl arrived today!! It was another fantastic transaction with Chloeiscrazy; great communication; just wonderful. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again. Thanks!!!

15. Bailey is such a nice person, very professional and at the same time sweet!
      She is such a doll to deal with, I will surely buy more amazing clothes from her... :3

16. I purchased two items from ChloeisCrazy through her Etsy shop. It was not a great transaction, however I did receive my items. It took over a month for my items to be shipped and in that time she did not reply to my email or pm's. The only time I received communication was when I opened a paging thread for her. I didn't receive any more communication since then, just had the items show up. There were several others waiting on items as well who are still waiting. I appreciate receiving the clothing, they are really cute and well made, I'm just disappointed with the not so great transaction. I was hoping to order more in the future, but am not going to be because of this.

17. I'm very disaapointed of this trade. I had big expectation from ChloeisCrazy, cause she had 100% possitive feedback. Our transaction didn't go smooth. I had problems, that you can read about here:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...tion-with-ChloeisCrazy&highlight=ChloeisCrazy

my opinion about her commision.

+ ChloeisCrazy is really kind person
      + She has nice fabrics

- Really bad comunication.... I had to write couple times befor I got answer.
      - Extreamly long time of waiting even if she promissed to finish it in 1,5 week, I recived my clothes after about 2 months, even tho I sent my doll next day after we agreed for trade.
      - I gave description of what I would like her to sew for me (commision) and asking for some pictures of progress. I never got pictures of what she sew for me befor it was shipped, so I couldn't even acept it.... AND I don't think commision should work like that.... This was not 100% of what I asked for.
      - Clothes are mostly nice, but if you see details you will find for example not straight sewing...

I will not buy from this seller again. Those clothes were not worth the nervs that I had while this transaction...