1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chobi

May 27, 2009

1. I bought a pair of shoes from Chobi and they arrived quickly and in good condition. I highly recommend!! :)

2. Bought an MSD coat from chobi, and she was very helpful!! Took a reference picture for me upon request and shipped promptly. Would do business with her again. n_n

3. I purchased a yo-sd body from chobi and did not read closely enough that it was a modified body as opposed to a yo-tenshi body. She was excellent in shipping the package out so quickly that it was after I noticed my mistake. She then contacted USPS and had them divert the package back to her and immediately issued a full refund once the tracking showed the package was on its way back to her. I would not hesitate to buy from her in the future, she's really great!

4. Positive~
      I bought an Elfdoll Vivien head from chobi, the communication was quick and they shipped the head the day I payed ^^ <3
      I would defiantly recommend chobi as a seller and I would buy from them again.!

5. I bought two Dollheart coats for my boys from Chobi and it was it very pleasant experience. She communicated quickly and cordially, the clothes were packed well and arrived really fast! I'd be happy to do business with Chobi again.

6. I bought a beautiful shirt from chobi! It was shipped quickly and communication was great! I recommend them as a seller!

7. I bought a modded YoSD body from chobi. She is a lovely member to deal with! Item arrived well packaged and exactly as described. I'd do business with chobi again any time :D Thank you!!

8. chobi bought a dress set from me and the transaction could not have been any smoother. Communication was perfect. Payment was quick and she let me know when it arrived. Thank you so much!! <3 Hope to deal with again in the future!!

9. chobi bought a wig from me and she was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

10. chobi purchased a pair of eyes from me and the transaction was the best!! Super pleasant to deal with, payment was made immediately and I was notified once the eyes arrived. You couldn't ask for a better buyer. Thanks chobi for everything :)

11. I was working on Chobi's Volks Mikas face-ups and she printed me the whole guide how she wants her girls done, her parcel packaging was also amazing, everything was wrapped in million layers, had face masks, eyelashes, eyes and wigs and just made it so much easier for me to work with! All the payments were done straight away and she replied to my messages really quick, everyone deserves a customer like this :chibi
      Would love to work with her again because it was one of the most pleasant commissions I have done so far <3

12. Chobi purchased Volks Sdgr body, everything went smooth, pleasant to talk to, and very prompt on replies and payment. Thank you for a great transaction :)

13. Chobi bought a Volks outfit from me and it was a purrfect transaction! Fastest payment and nicest communication., including letting me know the moment the outfit arrived! Highly recommended!

Thank you!

14. Chobi bought Volks Beth March default outfit from me and the transaction was smooth and pleasant. Payment was made promptly, communication was easy and clear. Highly recommend her as a buyer!

15. Chobi bought a Volks outfit from me. She was very prompt returning messages, payment was super fast, and she let me know immediately that the package arrived safely. It was a delightful transaction overall! I would gladly do business with Chobi again. Thank you! :daisy

16. I purchased a Dollfie Dream body from Chobi. She shipped very quickly, and the body was as described (like new). I would recommend her to all, and wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you so much!

17. I bought a Volks Cecile outfit from Chobi. It arrived super quickly, well packed snd in fantastic condition. She shipped so quickly after payment. I’d happily buy from her again. :3

18. Positive feedback

I purchased a Volks Mash outfit from Chobi. It arrived quickly, well packaged, and in brand-new condition. Chobi had great communication throughout the sale and replied within minutes of me sending messages. I highly recommend this seller.

19. Chobi bought a pair of eyes from me and everything went wonderfully! Prompt payment, super nice communication and they let me know when item arrive safely, A+ buyer would recommend for anyone! Thank you so much!

20. Bought two dress sets from Chobi and the transaction was smooth. She packed the package very well and shipped very fast!