1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chobittum

Apr 10, 2012

1. I purchased two lovely SOOM MD outfits from Chobittum :) Communication was excellent and friendly ^-^ My items arrived quickly and just as she had described. I would definitely do business with her again in the future. Thank you!

2. I just purchased a Soom Mylo on the Adamelli body from Chobittum she was wonderful seller, she was quick in replying, she was friendly and polite with all communication, and she was wonderful when I asked about doing a one week layaway. Chobittum shipped out as soon as I made the last payment, everything was packaged nicely and very easy to understand when reassembling Mylo. I would definitely purchases from again; Chobittum is a wonderful seller I would definitely work with again!

3. I sold a Volks Lorina to Chobittum. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with; super sweet, great communication and paid very quickly. Highly recommended, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

Thanks so much!

4. Chobittum bought a pair of enchanted eyes from me, and everything went perfectly!
      The payment was fast and communications were pleasant.
      What more can a buyer ask for? ;)
      Thank you again! :)

5. Chobittum bought some ED eyes from me and was a pleasure to deal with! Thank you!!! <3

6. Chobittum bought a pair of ED eyes from me. Everything went smoothly and the payment was fast. Thank you! ^^

7. I purchased Volks Sdgr Lorina from Chobittum. First, Chobittum was so nice to talk to, and was very kind to accept my terms. Shipping was super fast, and Chobittum let me know the tracking number right away. I just received Lorina, and I can't believe how beautiful she is :D Everything on her description was accurate. I would definitely do business with her again, so I highly highly recommend Chobittum :D Thank you so so much!!!

8. Chobittum bought an Iplehouse Rexy from me. She was lovely to deal with, paid straight away and let me know as soon as Rexy arrived safely. Thank you for a great transaction :)

9. I bought Cuprit horns and hooves from Chobittum.
      She is very polite and fast in communication and packed hooves and horns exellent! The best packaging I have ever seen, really!
      This is a wonderful transaction!
      Thank you :)

10. I bought a volks Saki from Chobittum throught layway and it was a fantastic transaction :kitty2, She was super sweet and friendly and shipped very quickly. The doll was very well packed and was exactly as described:D. I would happily buy from her again in the future, and recommend her to anyone. Thank you for a nice transaction:hug:

11. Positive Feedback

I purchased a Volks SD girl outfit set from Chobittum after she responded to my WTB thread offering the outfit set to me that I was looking for. This transaction was absolutely perfect! She shipped out the item promptly and was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in all of her messages. :)

The clothing items were extremely well packaged and arrived in perfect condition, exactly as described/pictured. It was a pleasure to do business with Chobittum, I would be happy to do business with her again in the future. You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with Chobittum, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her! The BJD hobby would be so much better if more people were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!

12. I bought A Feeple65 Siean Elf from Chobittum, she replied quickly to all my questions with kindness and patience. The doll was packed safety and securely and arrived in good time.
      Chobittum is a wonderful seller and I highly recommend her.

13. I participated in a trade with Chobittum: my SD13 head for her Soom body. Communication was prompt and clear throughout, my item was very well-packaged when it arrived, all in all a perfectly good trade. I'd gladly work with her again anytime :)

14. Chobittum purchased Volks Beth from me. It was a real pleasure from start to finish. She paid straight away and let me know as soon as she arrived. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction. I'd highly recommend her. I would very love to work with her again anytime. Thanks so much. (´∀`)♡

15. I purchased Volks Beth for Chobittum. The communication was good. She was easy to get in touch, I really appreciated this since it was my first layaway transaction so I needed to talk more than usual. The shipping was fast, and she packed the doll really well.

I highly recommend her! Thank you so much!

16. I sold a Volks Saki Head to Chobittum. She was very quick with her payment and was very helpful when Paypal with a problem. Chobittum, was very quick to let me know the head got to her safe and sound. Very fast and simple transaction.

17. Did a split with Chobittum for an FCS head and everything went perfectly! She paid promptly and was lovely to deal with. :D 10/10

18. Chobittum purchased a doll from me and I couldn't ask for a better customer. She's an awesome person to deal with - paid straight away and informed me when the package arrived. Thank you once more!

19. I had the pleasure to sell some Gumdrop eyes to Chobittum. Absolutely perfect transaction! All communication was fast and friendly, payment was sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the eyes arrived. I would be happy to sell to again and would high recommend as a buyer! Thank you very much for a flawless transaction!! Enjoy those new eyes!! :thumbup

20. I was searching for a Volks sdgr girl high heels and Chobittum kindly contacted me because she had one pair of these legs she didn't need, making me feel really fortunate !! . The whole transaction was wonderful from beginning to the end. Always answered me back almost immediately and with a kind and polite conversation . She kindly helped me with our horrible customs by lowering the value of the package when she sent it, and I'm so so grateful for that ^^ !! .

The legs are exactly as described, so match perfectly with the body that needed them. Were sent wonderfully packaged so they arrived perfectly safe to my home ^^ !!.

I'm more than sure that i will love to dealing with her in future if she allows me to do so ^^. She is a great and nice seller !!.

Thank you so much for everything sweetie ^^ !!