1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chocoang3l

Aug 5, 2011

1. This is my feedback thread ~ :aheartbea

2. chocoang3l ordered two custom fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

3. Chocoang3l bought little Magician Ruki from me!
      PERECT transaction!! Honestly couldn't have wished for a better buyer :)
      Thank you so much!!! xxxx

4. Chocoang31 participated in my Enchanted Doll Eyes GOs and she was a true pleasure to deal with. Prompt with payment and very friendly in her communications - I'd do business with her again ANY day :D

5. I just sold an item to Choco and I would do business with her again and again. Fast payment, communication was fantastic and the entire transaction was a pleasure :)

6. chocoang3l bought a lati yellow body from me.
      It was a great transaction. Prompt replies!
      Thank you so much!

7. chocoang3l bought a LRRH Bayer from me. She paid instantly and the communication was friendly at all times. She notified me as soon as the doll arrived.
      I would highly recommend her to anyone! :)

8. Choco adopted my Lati yellow Christmas Elf Lea. Communication was great and prompt, payment was super fast and on top of all that she is the sweetest person. She also has a deep love and appreciation for the dollies and I am so happy that Lea is living with her. I would recommend any transactions with her :)

Thank you Choco!

9. I bought a lovely little Pukifee Ante to Choco and everything was perfect. She's very nice, and it was a pleasure to deal with. The doll was very well packed and does not suffer of her long trip. You could make transactions with her without problem !
      Thanks for all, Sakinah.

10. I bought a beautiful little Timpi Puntine tiny doll from Choco and she was such a pleasure to deal with! Pleasant communication, doll well packed and shipped promptly. I recommend her and would buy again!

11. Choco organized a split for the LaTi Doll Bat Children--because of her, I was able to get the perfect wig for my boy! She's totally organized, excellent at communication, and very reliable. I would definitely jump at the chance to join any of her future splits/GOs. Thank you so much! :D

12. Choco organized a Latidoll split in which I bought an outfit! It arrived in excellent condition and was very gorgeous!

Thank you so much, I'd be happy to join her splits again! :)

13. Choco purchased my Lati LRRH Miel doll head. She's a wonderful buyer, superfast payment, lovely, friendly communication and she kindly let me know when the package arrived safely :) I would love to trade again in the future and would recommend a transaction with Choco to anyone :aheartbea

14. Choco was the leader of a Dollmore GO I joined and it was fantastic!
      She is such a sweet person, let me know any new information immediately and
      when she received all the items, she wrapped them up safely and sent them out so fast.:fangirl:

I can definitely recommend her as a GO leader, thank you.:chocoheart

15. Joined a GO organized by Choco, and it was just as wonderful a transaction as usual. She is very quick to message the GO participants of any issues or any updates to our order. Choco provided a beautiful video and slideshow of the items as soon as they arrived. She is very quick at mailing things out. Choco is the best GO leader I have ever had the pleasure to work with!

16. Joined a Dollmore GO, great updates throughout, even a video of the box opening! Great organization skills, definitely recommended!

17. Adopted my lati yellow sophie from Milk. Wonderful communication, promptly shipped and packaged well. Would absolutely recommend and purchase from again :)

18. Joined a Dollmore GO Choco organized and really enjoyed the experience! She was informative and made sure I knew every step of the way what was going on. A sweet, sweet lady. Wig came safely and I would definitely join another of her GOs again <3

19. I bought a Latidoll Pharaoh's curse ver. Sophie (grey) from her. She was super nice, responded quickly to emails. Sophie was well-packaged and shipped quickly! I received her within 3 days. :) I would totally recommend her to others and purchase from her again. Thank you so much again! I love Sophie! :aheartbea

20. I bought 2 lovelt lati from choco
      Lati tcob ruki and snow queen kuroo
      Choco is a very nice person
      Answering all of my questions.. I had received them in excellent condition
      Thanks choco :D