1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chopsart!

Sep 2, 2006

1. Chopsart sold me a beautiful unopened Unoa Lusis yawning face-plate. Everything went perfectly, and she is SUCH a delight to deal with!
      *hugs to Chopsart* I will GLADLY deal with her again!

2. I purchased a LatiBlue Rucas Hybrid from chops! She allowed me to do a layaway which was very sweet of her! Rucas came in the mail today wonderfully packaged with three extra fur wigs! I absolutely love my new boy and the communication with chops was wonderful! I'm so happy I was able to purchase this wonderful boy from her. ^-^ A++++++++++++ I highly recommend doing business with her, and I myself would do business with chops again. ^_^!!! Thanks so much for the wonderful transaction, I can't wait to start spamming him!! :D

3. Excellent person to work with! Paid very quickly and was very friendly. I would definitely work with chopsart again!

4. i sold socks and beanie to chopsart, she was wonderful buyer! she paid fast, and PMed back fast! highly recommend!

5. I had a great transaction with Chopsart. I sold her a pair of MNF hands and she paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with.

6. Chopart bought a sweater from me and she paid fast and was sure to let me know when it arrived. MK

7. I recieved a beautiful Juri 07 A from Chopsart! It shipped really fast and he is PERFECT!! She even held him for me for a week! Thank you so much!

8. Chopsart is great to deal with! She sent the head I purchased from her promptly and in great condition! :thumbup

9. I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and they were delivered VERY fast and just as promised :D

10. Good seller with fast communication!

11. chopsart bought a wig from me! paid lightning fast and was a real pleasure to do business with! thank you!

12. Chopsart bought some pants from me, and was great to work with - fast payment and friendly! Thank you!

13. Chopsart bought two tops from me (Island of Grace), communiction was excellent and payment fast. Highly recommend this buyer. Thank you so much and I hope your girl enjoys her new clothes! :)

14. Chopsart purchased a TATA MSD Hoody from me. :) Flawless transaction!
      Wonderful buyer! Thank you~! :aheartbea

15. Chopsart bought some shoes from me, it was an easy and smooth transaction!

16. Another wonderful transaction with chops. Such a sweetie to deal with. Highly recommended. Thanks again!!

17. Chopsart is a fast paying, communicative, and all around awesome person to sell to. ♥

18. Chopsart bought an MSD VOLKS wig from me. She was quick to pay, communicative, and very kind! :) A pleasure to deal with and a wonderful purchaser! :aheartbea

19. Chopsart sold me a beautiful unopened Unoa Sist faceplate. Everything went perfectly, and was shipped lightning fast. She is a generous person and wonderful to deal with! Thankyou for my beautiful girl. I will GLADLY deal with her again!

20. I have just received the Unoa Sist Hybrid that I have bought from Chopsart. I am very pleased with it, as I am with the whole transaction. Good communication, she was patient, honest and friendly :) The doll ( and extra items ) were very well packed and accompanied by a little note and a receipt.
      Thanks Chops!