1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chopsart!

Sep 2, 2006

1. i have had many excellent transactions with Chopsart as a buyer. fast payment, excellent communication, very pleasant!!! thank you

2. chops sold me my shushu and she was great! Shipping was super fast and all is wonderfully well. Teachers unite!

Thanks!
      ~V~

3. Chopsart bought a belt from me and was prompt to pay along with good communication. Thank you !

4. I have a wonderful story to share about Chopsart. Back in September, I commented on one of her (? ^^;) threads about a pretty grey dress one of her girls was wearing. Not only did she PM me with what it was at the time, but about a week ago I got another PM from her saying that she was planning on selling some of her doll clothes and would I be interested in buying that grey dress before she put it up for sale? (it is a limited edition Tonner dress) It arrived promptly and is *gorgeous*. I only wish my Lucy had a body so she could wear it! I can't say enough about how pleased I was with this transaction.

~Ari

5. I bought a DES head from chops. Everything was nice about this seller. She's very pleasant and supporting in communication, sent a head very quickly, I recieved it in wondeful condition and with pretty make-up. I highly recommend chopsart.
      I'm very happy with my DES, thank you so much, chops!

6. Bought an adorable sweater from Chops and had a fabulous experience as always! :)

7. I bought a set of MSD Denim overalls and a green shirt from chopsart, and she's a great seller! Excellent communication, fast shipping and a really lovely person to deal with.

Thanks so much! <3

8. I bought a F2BM sweater from Chopsart. She had great communication & sent the item superfast! So cute on my girl, thanks so much!

*Highly Recommended* :)

9. I sold a Kid girl body for her. Her payment and PM was fast and kind. I definately recommand deal with her!! Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas. :)

10. I purchased an msd trenchcoat from Chopsart, she was really kind and checked up the measurements for the coat when I wasn't sure if it would fit my limho. Overall communication was fast and friendly - I would recommend her to anyone!

11. Perfect transaction and no problems at all :)~~

12. I sold an old Kid Delf neck piece to Chopsart and it was a quick and painless transaction. Very friendly and she paid promptly. :)

13. I purchased a pair of MNF hands from chopsart.They are in excellent condition and arrived promptly.A pleasure doing business with her.Won't hesitate to buy from again. :)

14. Chopsart bought a few Astrokitty clothings from me and has been great to deal with!! Excellent buyer. Flawless transaction. Very easy to deal with and paid immediately as soon as the total was given to her. Highly recommended to any seller! Thank you so much. :) Hope you will continue to love the clothes for a long time!

15. I sold a pair of boots to chopsart, Pyament was prompt and communication great. Lovely to deal with, thanks!

16. Chopsart bought an outfit from me, and she was awesome to deal with; she was very nice and paid quickly. Thank you for a seamless transaction!

17. Chopsart was easy to talk to,and she made her payment quick and simple.I would gladly sell to her again.Thanks!

18. I purchased a minifee head from Chopsart, the transaction was perfect! I would definetly buy from her again :)

19. Chopsart bought my K Elf Doll and it was a perfect transaction. :fangirl:

She paid very fast and I shipped him the same day payment came through. The whole process took about 4 days from start to finish (From Emails to shipping and receipt of the doll to her.) I was able to get her doll to her fast. :)

Would sell to Chops again! Great customer! Thanks

20. Chopsart bouught a Luts shirt and tie from me and it was a perfect transaction. :D Very fast payment, great communication, I couldn't ask for anything more! Thanks again!