1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chopsart!

Sep 2, 2006

1. Chopsart bought some SD dress shoes from me. She was an excellent buyer and I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again. Thanks!

2. I sold some clothes to Chopsart.She' very friendly.A pleasure to work with.a nice communication~Thank you very much.

3. Bought 3 fur wigs and choker, payment was fast, communcated very well! Highle recommend! >_<

4. Answered my want to buyfor a pair of white msd boots. Was very fair on price and shipping and was nice in pm's. Shipped out very fast and arrived faster than i thought. I would gladly buy from again.

5. Chopsart bought a couple pairs of socks from me, and everything went smoothly! She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. Definitely a good buyer :aheartbea

6. i bought two pairs of boots from Chopsart and everything went lovely, i highly recommend her as a seller.

7. The doll boots came quickly! Answered questions, and a fast transaction.
      I recommend!

8. I bought some really cute msd boots from Chops and had a wonderful transaction! She shipped the boots promptly and I couldn't be happier.:)

Thanks!

9. I bought some MSD tights from Chopsart. Communication was fast and easy, and my items were shipped on the next shipping day. Thank you!

10. chopsart bought several items from me and was fast to pay and great to deal with, thanks so much! :)

11. chopsart bought a Planetdoll Renee from me - an absolutely perfect transaction - paid instantly and great communication. Thanks so much. Cheryl

12. I purchased a cute top for my msd girls and I adore it, quick as lightening mailing and pm's. I Highly Recommend chopsart to all.
      :goldstar Thank you Miss Constance :goldstar

13. Chopsart commissioned me to make something for one of her dolls. She paid straight away when the items were finished. She is a great communicator and really nice to deal with. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a trouble free transaction.
      Thanks so much Chopsart, and enjoy!!
      Hugs
      Sharon in Spain xx

14. Thanks for your prompt payment. A pleasure!

15. Chopstart purchased MSD clothes from me, was very communicative, quick to pay, and prompt to let me know when they arrived safely. :) Wonderful transaction!

16. I bought four pairs of socks from Chopsart. She even offered to show me other clothes she had planned on selling which added a shirt to my order. Great to deal with, awesome communication, shipped the items very quickly. Would definitely buy from again! <3

17. Purchased a set of 4 MSD skirts from Chopsart. Communication was excellent, clothes arrived super fast and were in gorgeous condition. Highly recommended.

18. Bought a PD Renee from Chops and what an amazing person she is. Excellent communication, lightning fast shipping and super nice gal.
      The doll is gorgeous and she included a bunch of extras. Trade with confidence. Five Gold Stars
      Thanks Chops:)

19. I bought a group of MSD clothes from Chopsart, and they arrived quickly. They were just as described, and I am delighted with them. She is a nice person to deal with and I'd gladly do business with her again.

20. I purchased a minifee shushu sleeping head from Chopsart.
      Communication was fantastic, she shipped her the next day and packaged her safe and secure!

Thank you so much for a very smooth and pleasant transaction. :)