1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chraurelius

Oct 25, 2008

1. Hi!
      Please post feedback for me here.

2. I purchased a doll from Chaurelius back in September...she was great with communication, options, and an overall wonderful person to deal with! :)

3. I recently purchased a bobobie lucky from Chaurelius and i must say she was wonderful to work with. very patient and great communication... the doll was shipped and she gave me the tracking number to follow it (which i did because im obsessed XD) 100% fabulous!

4. Can't say enough great things about Chaurelius as a seller! Kept in touch the entire transaction, packed w/care and shipped instantly! Thanks again for allowing me to adopt your little beauty!

5. Chraurelius commissioned me for a faceup on an Elf Kumi a while back, and everything went splendidly. I'd recommend her to anyone. :)

6. Chraurelius was a part of my CustomHouse go that spanned over one year. She was great through the whole thing, good communication and very patient. I would not hesitate to do business with her again!

7. Chraurelius bought a doll from me, and I really enjoyed doing business with her. Defininetly recommended!

8. Chraurelius bought a doll from me, quick communication, prompt payment, would love to deal with again!

9. Chaurelius purchased from me a soom faery absynthe. payment has been sent quickly and easily, and communication has always been friendly and nice.
      I wouldn't haesitate do deal with Chaurelius again, and I highly recommend her as a buyer.
      thank you so much for this smooth transaction!

10. Chaurelius purchased and Iplehouse Lonnie head. Her communications were pleasant and prompt. Her payment was instant and she let me know when the doll arrived safely. A lovely buyer! :) Thank you!

11. Chraurelius was in my most recent For My Doll Wigs GO and was a great participant! Highly recommended, and welcome back to any of my GOs any time!

12. Excellent transaction with Chraurelius who purchased a Lillycat Ninon from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. I would definitely recommend Chraurelius as a buyer.Thank you so much!