1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chriandra

Dec 10, 2010

1. Please leave feedback if you've had any transactions with me. :)

2. I sold a CH Marco to Chriandra. Communication was great, paid right away, super friendly and she let me know once the doll arrived. Would definitely recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much~

3. I sold a Luts Event Head to Chriandra, great communication, excellent buyer!

4. I sold Volks Williams to Chriandra. The communication was great and the transaction went smoothly. Thank you so much ^_^

5. I bought an outfit from Chriandra. Everything was smooth and perfect!

6. I bought a bbb/Luts Hybrid from Chriandra. Nice contact, wonderfull shipping.

7. Sold a customised handmade furwig to Chriandra. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

8. I bought a pair of Iplehouse shorts from Chriandra. Perfect transaction! Thank you!! A++

9. I purchased an EID swimsuit and it was shipped very fast and exactly as listed!!

10. I bought a Ligaya head from Chriandra wonderful transaction!! Thanks....:)
      Love the head its a great sculpt!!

11. I bought a couple of Iple EID items from Chriandra, and everything went perfectly! Super friendly, and shipped when she promised...AWESOME SELLER!!!

12. I bought a few EID clothing items from Chriandra, and overall it was a smooth transaction. There was a little delay in getting them shipped out, but nothing awful. Overall it was a good experience and I'd most likely buy from her again! ^_^

13. I bought a Limhwa Half-Elf from chriandra. Communication was good, shipping was fast, and the girl was in mint condition. Thanks!

14. I bought an IH Jessica from Chriandra. She allowed layaway which is always a plus in my book. Communication and shipping were prompt and straightforward, what more could you ask for? Overall a good exprirence. I would buy from her again.

15. I bought a wig from Chriandra. The package of the wig is good and communication was very nice. Thank you so much for selling me such a good wig!

16. Bought some clothes from Chriandra, the communication, packaging and postage was great, she's friendly, and helpful to her customers, the items were exactly as described - I would buy from here anytime!!! ^_^

17. Bought some clothes from Chriandra, the communication, packaging and postage was great, she's friendly, and helpful to her customers, the items were exactly as described - I would buy from here anytime!!! ^_^

18. Chriandra bought a fullset dollshe saint and was quick in payment. Screw-ups by postal office sent her tge wrong item and saint was stranded elsewhere. But she was totally lovely n patient and waited for me to sort out the mess. A wonderful lady! Couldnt hv asked for more. :)

19. I bought Chriandra's Dollshe Saint in Oriental skin on the Pure body. He arrived fast, was well packed and I am so happy with our transaction. So happy I finally have a Saint in Oriental skin.

20. Bought a Dollzone dragon gilr from Chriandra, awesome and very responisive :D