1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chrissa5girl

Nov 27, 2008

1. Chrissa5girl traded minifee busts with me. She shipped when we agreed to and bust is just as described :)
      Thank you!!

2. Purchased a littlefee event head from chrissa5girl, was a smoothe transaction and I look forward to purchasing from her in the future.
      Thank you!

3. I bought a Volks SD16 Pearl from Chrissa5girl. The doll was very well packed and arrived safely and very quickly. She sent me a photo’s of the box and tracking documents.
      Thank you very much for the great transaction! :)

4. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      Chrissa5girl sold me her LTF Ante. She packed her safe & sound and got her to me in good time for so close to holiday. My girl is adorable and I am very happy with the transaction. Would happily buy from her again.

5. I purchased a LTF Bisou from Chrissa5girl, and the transaction couldn't have been more smooth. She had great communication, and made sure she was packed safely and securely for her trip to her new home. I look forward to working with her in the future.

6. I PURCHASED A MINIFEE A LINE TAN SHUSHU FROM CHRISSA5GIRL.
      THE TRANSACTION WAS PERFECT AND SHUSHU WAS SHIPPED SUPER FAST...PACKAGED VERY WELL ALSO.
      I WOULD CERTAINLY DO BUSINESS WITH CHRISSA5GIRL AGAIN

7. I bought a perfect dream of a Volks head and outfit from chrissa5girl and everything was perfect. She even sent an extra wig --- Thanks so much!!!

8. Chrissa bought Popovy Sisters Little Owl from me and she was a pleaure to deal with!
      She paid fast and is very patient and understanding!
      I will be most happy to deal with her again!☺

9. I've bought a Fairyland Minifee Chloe from chrissa5girl and it was a great transaction. She shipped very quickly and she is so friendly. Thank you very much, Diana.

10. I bought a Tan Narae from chrissa5girl. Excellent transaction. Couldn't ask for better. Narae is perfect. I definatly
      would buy from Diana again. Thank You So Much!

11. I bought another Tan Narae from chrissa5girl. Another excellent transaction. Thank you so
      much Diana!

12. I purchased an Atelier Momoni Reira from chrissa5girl. It was a great transaction, and the doll is wonderful! I would gladly buy from her again.

13. Totaly forgot to leave feedback!

A little while ago I bought a tan Atelier Momoni Reira from charissa5girl

She was so wonderful to deal with and she sent the doll out very fast

Reira is so gorgeous and is really becoming my favourite girl

100% recommended seller!

Thank you again and sorry for the late feedback

14. I bought a Minifee Chloe TS from chrissa5girl. She came perfectly packaged and is just beautiful. Very nice seller.

15. I bought a Kitty Jolie from chrissa5girl, and could not be happier with the transaction! Her replies were prompt, her communication is great and she packed up the doll very securely so she arrived quickly, safe and sound.

16. Bought a Lillycat Ninon from Chrissa5girl. The doll was sent the very next day after I paid, packed nicely, and looked exactly as in pictures. Would def buy from this seller again!

17. Chrissa5girl sold me a beautiful celine. Communication was great, doll arrived as described. Thank you for this wonderful transaction :)

18. Purchased a Lillycat Constantine from Chrissa. The doll was even more beautiful than the photos shared! She was very responsive and shipped her fast! The doll was packed well and arrived in perfect condition! She packed some extras too! Definitely recommend! :D