1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chrissa5girl

Nov 27, 2008

1. Chrissa5girl bought some Val Zeitler shoes from me and it was a perfect transaction.
      She paid fast, kept great comunication with polite pm's and let me know when it arrived. I would recomend her anytime and would happily do business with her again :)

2. I sold my FL LF Bisou "Little Bear" (girl) outfit to chrissa5girl and it was a perfect transaction! She was polite, had great communication, and paid very quickly. I hope to do business with her again in the future--thanks!

3. I purchases a pair of Leeke shoe and some dollie undies from Chissa5girl. Shipping was swift and communication was excellent. Thank you for the wonderful transaction!

4. I purchased a set of boots from Chrissa5girl and could not be happier.

Communication was extremely fast.
      She provided me with a tracking number super fast.
      Shipping was surprising fast especially with a holiday.

I hope all transactions go as smoothly as with Chrissa5girl!

Thank you!

5. I bought Dollheart Wine Melody set from Chrissa5girl. She was the nicest person to deal with. Great communication, quick updates, lightning fast shipping. She is an awesome seller! Thank you so much!

6. I purchased a Dollheart dress set from chrissa5girl^^ The transaction went very smoothly:) She's prompt to respond and accommodated my every request. The item arrived quickly, carefully packed and just as described:D I would definitely recommend^^

7. Wonderful repeat transaction with chrissa5girl--she bought a Souldoll outfit set from me, and was just as friendly, responsive, prompt, and trustworthy as in our first transaction! I would never hesitate to do business with her, any kind, any time! :love

8. I bought a pair of MSD shoes from Chrissa5girl. She shipped the next day and they arrived quickly and in great packaging!

9. chrissa5girl bought a LittleFee Ante SP Faceplate from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and was absolutely wonderful to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

10. I bought a pair of white MSD boots from chrissa5girl. She was very pleasant to deal with and shipped the boots very quickly. They arrived very well packaged. I would definitely buy from her again.

Many thanks! :)

11. I just purchased a pair of Val Zeitler boots from chrissa5girl and the delivery was so fast! Communication all throughout the transaction was also lovely:) Such a great shopping experience, thank you so much!~

12. I bought a DollHeart outfit from Chrissa5girl. The transaction went incredibly smooth and she was just a pleasure to work with! The outfit came quickly and in perfect condition just as described. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! A++++++!~

13. I purchased a pair of red LeekeWorld shoes from chrissa5girl. Communication was excellent and the shoes arrived quickly. Overall, a really good transaction and a really nice person to deal with, thank you! <3

14. just finished up a trade with Chrissa5girl and it was a perfect transaction from start to finish. Great communication throughout. I would not hesitate to do business with her again!!

15. Chrissa5girl bought a Puki Cupid faceplate from me. She was wonderfully patient during the sale, had great communication and was so friendly! I love that she let me know when the FP arrived. I would most definitely do business with her any time! <3
      thank you!!

16. Sold her a littlefee Ante and a pair of shoes. VERY fast payment, very sweet to deal with. I would definitely deal with her again!

17. I purchased a Pukifee Bonnie from chrissa5girl. Excellant communication with superfast shipping. The little darling arrived as perfect as can be! What a great transaction! Thank you.

18. I purchased a pair of white MSD boots from chrissa5girl. She was easy to speak to, quick to reply and contact, and was friendly and sent the item out in a very speedy manner. She notified me every step through the purchase as to when she was mailing and whatnot.

I would gladly deal with again. Thank you so much.

19. I purchased a Littlefee hoodie from Chrissa5girl... it's SUPER cute and very high quality, very well made... I thought it was adorable in her pictures, but it's even more so in person! I will definitely be back for more hoodies!!! :)

Thanks so much! :)

20. chrissa5girl sold me a Cupid. Really great communication, super nice and really friendly. Great to buy from and I cannot recommend more to people :)