1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chrissa5girl

Nov 27, 2008

1. Just recieved my Littlefee Ante I adopted from her!
      She was SO lovely to comunicate with, my doll is in ABSOLUTELY flawless condition!
      Sent a lovely wig, eyes, and a dress and Ante's original box...more than i could have hoped for!
      Very VERY fast shipping :)
      100% positive outstanding feedback!!!!<3

2. We traded my wig for her hoodie. Everything went as perfectly as possible and I am thoroughly pleased with my hoodie! Thanks!

3. I purchased a Peakswoods Sky from Diana and it was a great transaction. The doll is gorgeous and Diana was easy to do business with. She's an asset to DoA and to the marketplace!

4. Chrissa5girl recently commissioned three Closet Monster Hats (6/7) from me. She was always swift and friendly in her responses, paid quickly and waited patiently for me to complete her order. Then, after it was mailed, she let me know as soon as it arrived! It was a wonderful transaction and I would definitely work for her again.

Thank you!

5. I bought a pair of Pink lolita shose from Chrissa5girl and everything whent great!!! She was very nice and great with PMing me back! She sent them out to me fast and was very kind when telling me! ^_^ She is a great seller and I would love to buy from her again! A++ buyer!!!
      THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!! ^U^

6. I sold some SD jeans to chrissa5girl. Very pleasant and communicative buyer. Payment was sent very quickly. Would gladly sell to again. Thanks for a great transaction! :thumbup

7. chrissa5girl bought LeekeWorld shoes from me.
      Transaction and everything was smooth.
      Thank you again ^^

8. chrissa5girl joined my Enchanted Doll GO and everything went smoothly. Thank you very much! Highly recommended!

9. I sold dollshe eyes to chrissa5girl!
      The payement was fast, she keep me inform when she received the eyes! Highly recommended!
      Thank you!

10. I purchased a LittleFee Ante Elf Faceplate from chrissa5girl. The little darling arrived as perfect as can be! Thank you!

11. chrissa5girl participated in my recent Fairyland LTF Luna Split. She was the perfect split member...she paid all invoices quickly, her communication was excellent, and she informed me the moment everything arrived to her. Couldn't ask for better ;)

12. Chrissa5girl bought some YoSd clothes from me and it went perfect. She is super friendly and paid right away. Id love to do business again anytime :)
      thanks!

13. Chrissa5girl bought a pair of pink Lati Yellow shoes from me. She was so friendly, paid right away, and was super understanding & patient when shipment was a wee bit delayed. I would love to do business with her again - a smooth & pleasant transaction from start to finish! Thanks so much!!!

14. I purchased a pair of beautiful urethane eyes from chrissa5girl. GREAT communication, FAST shipping, SAFE packaging, and the eyes arrived in PERFECT condition! :cheer :cheer :cheer I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :fangirl:

Thanks SO much, D! :daisy

x0x,
      Sher

15. Purchased a doll and she shipped promptly after receiving payment. It was packaged really well and it arrived so fast. Thank you! :D

16. I bought a Real pukipuki SoSo from chrissa5girl & the transaction was smooth from start to finish. Prompt friendly responses to PMs & fast shipping with care in packaging. I can highly recommend chrissa5girl for any transactions one might conduct with her in the future. Thank you Diana!! :)

17. Bought a pair of Dollshe eyes. Fast shipping, easy transaction, and they are in pristine shape. Would definitely deal with her again, thanks!

18. I adopted a Realpuki Kaka from chrissa5girl.Kaka arrived well packaged.I would purchase from her again..Thanks :D

19. I bought a wig from Chrissa5girl and I'm extremely happy with my purchase !
      => beautiful wig, great communication & very fast shipping.
      I definitely recommend her to anyone ! Thank you so much !!! :aheartbea

20. I bought a lovely tibetan lambswool wig from Chrissa5girl, it arrived this morning. Lovely person to deal with. Thanks so much. :)