1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chrissa5girl

Nov 27, 2008

1. Chrissa5girl bought some littlefee clothes from me and it went perfect. She is super friendly and paid right away. Id love to do business again anytime :)
      thanks

2. I purchased a Val Zeitler outfit from chrissa5girl It was beautiful, clean, and arrived quickly.
      I am a repeat customer who would highly recommend her in any buying/ selling situation!

3. I bought a yosd wig from chrissa5girl. She's very friendly and shipped it fast! The wig is cute and worth the cost~ It's a wonderful trade! Thanks^^

4. chrissa5girl participated in my Leekeworld group order. Great communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

5. I've bought a dollheart wig from crissa5girl. It's a beautiful wig and very fast shipping! I'm more than happy. Thanks!

6. I bought a 6/7 wig from charissa5girl, and the transaction was great! Wonderful communication, and well packed, quick shipping. Thank you so much! Highly recommended!

7. I purchased a few items from chrissa5girl. They arrived very quickly and were lovely. I would highly recommend her. Thank you!

8. I just bought a beautiful SD16 corset from chrissa5girl--it was a perfect transaction, very friendly and fast.The corset is really impressive, too! Couldn't be happier, and I hope chrissa5girl keeps sewing for SD16 girls--

9. Super person to deal with! I would definately purchase again and highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks!

10. I recently sold a pair of PKF shoes to chrissa5girl. Communication was always prompt, as was her payment. Awesome buyer...I highly recommend! Thanks for the quick and easy transaction. :)

11. sold a lalatroop hat for chrissa5girl. Fast payment, great communication and awesome to work with! Thank you! :)

12. chrissa5girl was in my DollmoreGO. She paid her invoices on time and was a pleasure to deal with ^^

13. Chrissa5girl was a super last minute addition to the first G.O. I've ever run. She responded super fast and helped everything go smoothly. THanks so much!

14. i bought a wig from chrissa5girl,super quick shipping and the wig arrived in perfect condition,many thanks once again.perfect seller

15. I purchased a wig from Chrissa. Communication was fast and easy! And the wig arrived within days! I highly recommend her!
      Thanks again so much! Xxxx

16. chrissa5girl allowed me to buy from her an SD13 girl body using layaway so kindly ^^. From the very beggining she listened to me and answered every of my messages in a very friendly way, also helped with my country's customs ^^. She packed the body wonderfully when shipping it to my house and nothing was broken or something at its arrival. I'm more than sure that i will love to dealing with her in future if she allows me to do so ^^. She is a great and nice seller !!.

Thank you so much for everything sweetie ^^ !!

17. I bought a pukifee outfit from chrissa5girl and she was really great! She was very friendly and posted the outfit really quickly. She even refunded me when shipping cost less than expected. The outfit is really cute and I'm very happy with it.

Thanks!

18. I bought a Zeitler set from chrissa5girl, and I could not be more delighted with the transaction! Great communication, she shipped right quick, (outfit arrived in like, 24 minutes...), and everything is in new condition. I would not hesitate to buy from her again!!!!

19. I bought Souldoll jeans from Chriss5girl. It was a smooth transaction, she shipped fast. Communication was perfect, thank you :)

20. I got great corset from Chrissa5Girl, she is excellent seller!!!