1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Christie

Oct 5, 2008

1. Christie bought several SD clothing from me.
      Super quick payment, good communication. Thanks again :)

2. Christie brought an AOD body from me via a one month layway, it was a very smooth transaction, all payments were on time and when there was a change in payment circumstances i was notified straight away.
      Would definitely do more transactions with Christie, she is an absolute pleasure :aheartbea

3. I bought DoD Camine. Thank you very much, handling and shipping was very fast, item condition was written very honestly in selling thread.
      Good honest seller) Recommend for all!

4. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

5. I bought a Migidoll hybrid from Christie and she was super sweet and friendly and a pleasure to work with! The doll was shipped in good time and arrived packaged well, completely safe, and just as described. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. Thank you!

6. Christie offered to split an order so that I could get the wig - after she had already placed her order! She contacted the company and had it added. That was very nice of her. She was great to work with throughout and was always very friendly. I would definitely work with her again. Highly recommended!

7. Christie ordered two fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

8. Whew I'm a little late posting this, but Christie bought my MNF Yder13 head via layaway, and it was a very pleasant experience! Payments were made on time and communication was great. I definitely recommend Christie as a customer.

9. I sold my chicline lishe fullest to Christie and she was great to work with. Our layaway went very smoothly and she paid promptly. She is a very great buyer and friendly person, I would love to do business with her again.

10. I participated in a Fairyland...well, I don't know if I can really call it a group order considering there were just two of us, but Christie ran it and I bought stuff. She was very pleasant to deal with, even when PayPal was giving me problems, and her communication was great. I would definitely participate if she ever decided to do another GO. Thanks again, Christie!

11. I commissioned Christie, AKA Studio.Look, to do two face-ups on my dolls.
      Communication was a breeze. She always answered within 24 hours (within 12 hours really) and kept me up to date on each step of the face-up. She sent me multiple progress pictures and was open to changing things as she did my commission.
      Turnaround time was relatively quick. Barring rainy and humid weather, she completed the face-ups according to the estimated time frame listed in her shop.
      After she finished the heads, she shipped them out the next business day.
      I am also very happy with the way my heads turned out. She was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely commission her again in the future. ^-^

12. I commissioned Christie for a Dollfie dream head. She was amazing through the whole process. We had a shipping snafu ( Curse usps!!) and she worked diligently to solve the issue. She's very talented and a lovely lady and I'd do business again for sure!

13. Buyer feedback

✩Type of Feedback: Positive

♡ Communication: Great

✩Accuracy of item description: Accurate

♡ Was the item shipped when agreed upon?: Yes

✩Packaging: Very secure

♡ Overall experience: Satisfied

✩Additional comments: I commissioned Christie for modification work on my Iplehouse Shadow Chase heads, she was very good at collaborating with me and sent several progress pictures throughout the commission. I would definitely commission her again happily, thanks so much for making my boy so beautiful! =^_^=

14. Commissioned to have a face-up done on my LUTS KID - Ani Boy. He looks wonderful and will be commissioning her in the future with my other dolls. Thanks for the awesome work!

15. ✩ Buyer feedback✩

✩Type of Feedback: Positive

♡ Communication: Great

✩Accuracy of item description: Accurate

♡ Was the item shipped when agreed upon?: Yes

✩Packaging: Very secure

♡ Overall experience: Satisfied

✩Additional comments: purchased Chicline Lishe head and wig from Christie. She was lovely to work with, and Lishe is even more beautiful in person than in pictures.

Thanks!