1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Christina_Xx

Jun 5, 2011

1. I sold Christina_Xx a Souldoll Paris head for her sister. She's a wonderful, patient, and communicative buyer! She paid quickly and was so kind throughout the whole transaction. I'd be happy to sell to her again!

2. I bought a DZ MuMu from Christina_Xx this week. She had great, friendly communicataion and shipped him out immediately. He arrived well packed and in perfect condition! I'd definitely buy from her again!

3. Christina_Xx and I did a trade. It was a very generous trade on her part. We traded in person at a meet. Thank you, Christina_Xx!!!!!!!

4. I sold Christina_Xx a dollzone body. She was quick with communication and everything went great!

5. Just finished a trade with Christina; my Dollshe Bernard for her Delf Nina. Communication was great and she was very friendly. <3<3

6. Christina_Xx bought a head and it was a really great transaction : she's really nice, made a fast payment and warned me she received it immediatly. Thanks again !

7. Christina_Xx bought a head from me and everything about the transaction was great! ^_^

8. I purchased a Doll Family - H Hanjing from Christina on a short layaway (two weeks). It was a wonderful transaction from start to finish. Communication was prompt and friendly, shipping was also speedy (despite tough, wintry conditions), packaging was nice and solid, and the doll is great and as described. Thank you much! ^_^

9. Traded dolls with her, an absolutely awesome person!

10. I bout an FDoll body from Christina_Xx and am super thrilled with it. Communication was great, and the body was packed well and came exactly as described. She's an A+ seller in my book!:D

11. Christina_Xx bought Dollzone Mo from me and everything was fast and great, she knew exactly what she wanted and informed me when she got the doll. Thank you very much :3

12. I Traded my Little Monica body with her Luts SD male body.
      We both had great communication. Easy trade, and my Luts body that came in looks just as described! she is wonderful, and I would definitely recommend her! :)

13. Christina_Xx purchased my Little Monica Ginger head~ Excellent buyer, consistent communication and fast payment. I really appreciate your business and I hope you love your new boy! =D

14. I bought from Christina_Xx a Mystic Kids Milo head; communication was excellent & he arrived wrapped extremely well. Thank you so much! :D

15. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Christina and I entered in a trade which I initiated: a DZ Helen and AE head for her Charisma boy, Impl Aldrich and AoD Heidi head. Could not have gone better! She is awesome to deal with, patient and very sweet. She actually mailed out her half of the trade before I did. Just a great experience all around! Would not hesitate in recommending her as a trade/sale partner and I would love to work with her again in the future! THANK YOU!!!!! <3

16. I've traded a lot of SD stuff from me for Christina_Xx doll-family body~
      All arrived very promptly and packaged very well. Also she let me know when the package arrived~
      do business with her is a pure pleasure
      Thank you ♥

17. Christina adopted a SDF Wayne head from me. A very nice and friendly buyer for sure. She update me once the package arrive to her. Thank you so much for adopting and love him ^_^.

18. Christina_Xx purchased a soom sabik head from me after I had reached out to her regarding a WTB post of hers. She was really friendly and paid promptly. I'm very happy she was able to get this head. I will certainly do business with her again.

Thank you!

19. Christina_Xx was a delight to work with. I bought a 5stardoll Jay. He is in perfect condition, and she packaged him very well. She has been enjoyable to work with, and I would happily buy from her again. This has been a real pleasure. Thank you so much!

20. I bought a Mystic Kids Ellis from Christina_Xx. Originally I had agreed to buy him via layaway for four weeks, but instead I paid him off fully in one payment. He was packaged extremely well when shipped and arrived super fast. It was a perfect transaction from start to finish. Thank you again for selling him to me! :)