1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Christina_Xx

Jun 5, 2011

1. Chrisina_Xx is A WONDERFUL person! Sold a doll to her, very quick payment and very pleasant to talk to. Would sell again. Really great person <3 thank you for being understanding.

2. :goldstarPositive feedback:goldstar

I bought a lovely luts head from Christina_Xx and the whole transaction was wonderful from start to finish.
      Christina_Xx shipped the head out very quickly and it arrived safely and was super well packaged and protected, they even included a sweet note.
      I would happily buy from Christina_Xx again :thumbup.

3. Positive Swap Feedback

Christina_Xx joined my Winter Holiday Treat Swap and was wonderful to work with! She kept good communication, made an appropriate gift for her partner, and shipped on time. There was a problem with her partner not shipping a gift to her, but Christina_Xx was wonderfully sweet and understanding as I worked to resolve the problem and make an angel gift for her. I would recommend her for any swap. Thanks!

4. Positive Feedback:

Bought a Dollzone Cosmo from Christina. She packed him up nicely, and sent him off as soon as possible. Cosmo arrived with no damages nor troubles. Thank you again Christina, for a smooth and pleasant transaction. Hope to doing business with you again in the future!

Regards,
      H

5. I sold a Doll Family body to Christina_Xx and the whole transaction was wonderful! The communication was polite & friendly and the payment was very prompt too. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer. c: Thanks a million! <3

6. :chocoheartPositive feedback:cake:

I bought a head from Christina_Xx and the entire transaction was perfection, Christina_Xx was wonderful and answered all my questions and even was kind enough to take more pictures of the head.
      The head was shipped off super quickly and arrived exactly as described and was very well packaged too.
      Christina_Xx had excellent communication throughout the transaction and was a lot of fun to talk to:) .
      I highly recommend Christina_Xx as a seller and would happily buy from them again:thumbup!
      Thank you so much Christina_Xx :hug:.

7. I bought a head from Christina, and it was a very enjoyable experience. They were easy to communicate with and everything went smoothly. They shipped out the head fast it got here just as fast.

8. I had a fantastic experience buying a pair of DollZone hands from Christina. Communication was excellent and she shipped them super fast and VERY well packaged. THANK YOU!!!

9. Christina bought a Migidoll Haru head from me. Communication was fast and really friendly and she also let me know when the head had arrived. Thank you so much! :)

10. I bought a 2014 Senior Delf event head from Christina_Xx. Communication was excellent, she was very quick to answer questions, and was always letting me know what was happening with shipping and payment. She wrapped the head very well, and shipped out the head the day after I made payment, exactly when she said she would. The doll arrived in the same condition as the sales post said he would. I am very happy with my transaction with her, and I would definitely do business with her again!

11. Christina_Xx sold a doll to me, and they were extremely forgiving about layaway and always up for communication!

12. Christina_Xx bought from me School Head A from Volks. The deal passed quickly and without problems: prompt payment, pleasant communication, the buyer immediately reported the arrival of the parcel! Thank you so much! :)

13. Christina_Xx bought a Luts event head from me, and everything went perfectly. I would be happy to deal with her again anytime. :)

14. I sold a SD outfit to @Christina_Xx and everything went beyond perfect! She was extremely friendly and easy to talk to, her payment was very prompt (basically right after I gave my Paypal!) and she let me know right away when it arrived. :) I would be happy to chat and do business with her again anytime! <3

15. I bought a Maskcat Aruna from Christina_Xx and was very happy with the transaction! She was super friendly in conversation and always responded quickly, and the doll arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely buy from her again!

16. :daisyPositive feedback:daisy

Christina_Xx bought a Luts Claus head from me, The entire transaction was perfect and Christina_Xx was a lot of fun to talk with .
      Christina_Xx let me know when the head arrived and I highly recommend them as a buyer or as a seller, They are great:thumbup!
      Thank you so much Christina_Xx and I hope you enjoy him:hug:!

17. Traded my tan Ryu and a Volks Sakaki head for Christina_Xx's Migidoll Yujin and a Migidoll Miho head. Communication was excellent and the entire transaction went smoothly. The dolls arrived well-packaged and quickly.

I would not hesitate to do business with Christina_Xx again in the future. ^^

18. I bought from Christina_Xx a school D head.I got the head and it's wonderful, great packaging and really fast shipping! Thanks so much! great communication, highly recommended! :D:D

19. I purchased a 5Star Kevin from Christina_Xx and was very happy with the transaction! She responded quickly when I had a question and she shipped him wrapped very well. I would definitely purchase from her again!

20. Christina_Xx bought my Luts Delf Ann, and I couldn't have asked for a more lovely positive person to deal with. She was so kind and friendly, paid on time, and kept in touch throughout the process.

Canada Post is/was undergoing rotating strikes around the country, and this caused a delay in the Express shipping we used to mail Delf Ann. Nonetheless, Christina_Xx was so patient and understanding. Luckily, we didn't have to wait too much longer than usual.

I'm calling this a VERY POSITIVE transaction! Thank you very much, Christina_Xx!
      I'd be happy to deal with you again!