1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Christina_Xx

Jun 5, 2011

1. I bought a Little Monica harmony boy body from Christina_Xx and it arrived safe and sound! Seller is AMAZING! She was so beyond helpful with every annoying question I had and never once hesitated to send me a picture or answer a question. I am extremely happy with my purchase and how much care she put into packaging the body up. Thank you so much for being so wonderful!!

2. Leaving positive feedback for Christina_Xx. I had an absolutely wonderful transaction with her. I purchased a Migidoll Ryu Head from her. She shipped out insanely quick. He was packed really well! And we talked for a good while n.n I cannot wait to show her him all put together. I am so pleased with this transaction! I would happily work with her again <3

3. I bought a Junior Delf body from Christina_Xx and am very pleased with my purchase! She responded promptly to my inquiries and the doll shipped very quickly. She took special care to pack him the way I requested and the doll was in the condition as it was described too. Thank you!! Can’t wait to shop for the perfect head!

4. I bought a doll from Christina. She shipped him fast and he arrived wonderfully packaged. Thank you!

5. Christina_Xx bought a a Delf Joe from me. It was a swift and pleasant transaction. Would be glad to do business with her again. c:

6. Positive feedback:

Christina bought a Migidoll Mu head from me. The transaction went wonderfully and she was super friendly and communicated very well along the way. She even let me know as well when the head arrived.

7. I bought a Luts summer event head from @Christina_Xx. She is indeed a wonderful seller, polite and friendly conversation, the head was securely packaged, thanks a lot!

8. I just got a tan Ryu from Christina_xx.
      Communication was excellent. Doll was super well packed. Price included shipping & she didn't skimp on shipping. Plus she sent him right out as soon as payment was received.
      I'd highly recommend Christina_xx as a seller. Good person who takes care of her dolls. <3

9. I bought a Heath head from Christina_Xx and it was a very smooth transaction. Christina_Xx was a kind, friendly seller who packed everything really carefully and had excellent communication. I would highly recommend this seller.

Thanks Christina_Xx! :)

10. I bought an Angel of Dream SD body from Christina_Xx. It arrived promptly and in great condition, and communication was clear and pleasant! Would definitely do business with again.

11. Christina_Xx purchased a LLT Edria head from me, and it was a fantastic transaction. Each message was very kind, and I received payment promptly. Communication was excellent, and I enjoyed our conversations while Christina_Xx patiently waited for me to ship the head to her. It would be my pleasure to do business with Christina_Xx again.

12. Purchased both a Leekeworld Luke and a Dollzone Helen and both transactions have been flawless, well packaged and quickly shipped. Have now purchased twice and would again!

13. I bought an AoD 60cm boy body from @Christina_Xx and it was a wonderful transaction. Communication was promt, polite and friendly. She answered all of my questions and shipped my boy out right away. He arrived safe and sound in only 3 days! I would gladly recommend @Christina_Xx as a seller and would happily buy from her again. Thank you again!

14. I adopted a lovely Elfdoll Wu head from Christina_Xx. Perfect transaction! She was friendly and accommodating, as well as super fast to reply to messages and ship him. Wu arrived safe and sound - very securely packaged and even more handsome in person; exactly what I have been searching for! I would be delighted to work with her again! <3

(ノ ◔ ◡ ◔)ノ*:・゚✧ [​IMG]

15. I had a fantastic transaction with Christina! She was great with communication, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived safely! Lovely lovely lovely to work with.

16. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Christina_Xx is a pleasure to do business with! I purchased her DIM Doll Terrence head and shipping to the UK was going to be fairly expensive. I use a US forwarding service for purchases of other items from US shops were shipping to the UK isn't possible or expensive so requested if she could ship him to it. She accommodated my request and sent it to my forwarding address. She was also extremely friendly and we had a friendly back and fourth conversation. Just an all round nice person and I'd definitely do business with her again!

17. Christina_Xx is a delight to do business with, and a pro packer, a speedy shipper, and just a sweetheart all around! Would always do business with her! <3 <3

18. I purchased a secondhand DIM Love Male body off Christina recently and it was as stress free as one could get! The body was partially unstrung as it no longer had the original box and wonderfully wrapped for the journey from America to Australia. Shipping was fast - Christina was fortunate enough to be able to pop the box in the post the day after payment.

She was also very honest about the condition of the body. I didn’t mind the uneven yellowing and other minor things gathered along the way as an older body but it made me more confident to purchase knowing she had carefully inspected the body.

I would definitely purchase from Christina again given the chance. She has been nothing but five stars out of five all the way! Very kind and polite, fast shipment, and everything was as described.

19. Christina_Xx bought a Volks SD13 boy body from me, and the transaction was great! Friendly replies and prompt payment, a pleasure to work with~ Thank you so much :)

20. Positive! I bought a doll from Christina_Xx and everything was absolutely perfect. Shipped fast! Arrived in 2 days! Very securely packed! And oh my..he is so cute! My packages got completely soaked to where the boxes were disintegrating and a vintage doll got wet. My Bjd was safely wrapped and bone dry inside! I highly recommend this seller! :love